You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rugby Union World Cup - Japan - 2019

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Farrel's kicking today has been sensational.

Yeah, 100%. Started it off with that really difficult one early doors after England's first try and just carried it on. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Clear forward pass, Kiwi TMO judge talking bollocks. Not that it matters mind, plus the Ref on the pitch called it right after the replay. 

On 11/10/2019 at 16:23, Red Shift said:

Yes, I was and I still am KopOut. It's not unhealthy to mock your rivals. Reds mock 'The Bitters' all the time. I thoroughly enjoy watching 'the Manure' implode, since the retirement of A.F. Bitter? No.

I lived in Australia for 7 years, and I've been a fan of Australian rugby since the late 1970s. I watched and was entertained greatly by the rise of the great Wallaby sides of the 80's and 90s, as well as early 2000s. It's more of an underdog thing - as well as a style thing. Traditionally, Wallaby rugby is fast running 'open' rugby, whereas the ABs would grind out the win in the forwards. 

Clearly I've struck a nerve ;-)

We all have our favourites. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Is Red Shift deffo Kop Out? He does type the same inane bollocks. 

Yeah, same annoying snidey prick.

Guest Pistonbroke

Very good game of Rugby that, better team by far won the game. 

Guess a Semi Final slot was England's target, so anything from here is a bonus. They will have to put the same shift in against NZ/Ire though, who knows how things will pan out. I'm going to celebrate with a cuppa Tea and some Eggy bread. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Very good game of Rugby that, better team by far won the game. 

Guess Semi Final slot was England's target, so anything from here is a bonus. They will have to put the same shift in against NZ/Ire though, who knows how things will pan out. I'm going to celebrate with a cuppa Tea and some Eggy bread. 

Get a bottle of JB in you 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Clear forward pass, Kiwi TMO judge talking bollocks. Not that it matters mind, plus the Ref on the pitch called it right after the replay. 

The kiwi's always like to stretch the rules to breaking point, didn't know that extended to the refs 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Antipodeans sticking together.

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

The kiwi's always like to stretch the rules to breaking point, didn't know that extended to the refs 

It was strange decision to say he was happy with that pass, made himself look like a fool. 

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

Wow, you crying cunts even hate our match officials.

Thats a level of dedication thats hard to relate to.

Might just be taking the piss out of a shite call that anyone introduced to the game five minutes ago could've made.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Get a bottle of JB in you 

Nah, still on Pain Killers and Antibiotics after the tooth operation and stitches in my gums. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Even beter 

TBH I'd rather that the big hole in my lower jaw heals properly. Stitches out on Tuesday so I might celebrate with a mug of Horlicks. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hopefully get to see a great game of Rugby again. I like all the home nations to do well so hopefully Ireland prevail, they'll need a huge effort mind.