You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

13 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I thought @Bjornebye went along to one of the club’s focus groups. It’s basically his fault we’re playing in blue next season. 

It was a club shop one. About the casual gear they sell not the kits etc. 

That away kit is fucking atrocious but I guarantee if we twat Utd 3 nil away wearing it I will love it. 

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyJar said:

Some hideous kits in there and it's not just us! How have Palace basically got the same colours in all their 3 strips?! And fuck me, chelsea change predominantly reddish!?

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Some hideous kits in there and it's not just us! How have Palace basically got the same colours in all their 3 strips?! And fuck me, chelsea change predominantly reddish!?

Chelsea had red kits in the 60s, 70s and 80s but that one looks too much like a Crystal Palace kit.

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Chelsea had red kits in the 60s, 70s and 80s but that one looks too much like a Crystal Palace kit.

Dont remember that Tony. I seem to remember them just playing in yellow shirts and blue shorts. Their fans kicked off last season when they introduced a bit of red in their last home kit collar.

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Is it this one but the photo makes it look lighter? Can’t find a reference to a light grey one, only the red version.

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-nike-adults-dark-grey-trucker-cap

Yes. When I was at Anfield last week I thought it looked much better in person than photos.

This hat from Allez ale Rouge is miles better than anything the club have done...

https://www.allezlesrouges.com/product/xix-cap

CBEC58A6-6DE6-4BF7-8F41-D7ACEF6B0008.jpeg

58 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Dont remember that Tony. I seem to remember them just playing in yellow shirts and blue shorts. Their fans kicked off last season when they introduced a bit of red in their last home kit collar.

Chelsea had red and white away kits in 90s as well.

1000__chelseaass9092gr8.jpg

8351e0112e2c0a4a90057a8989847af5.jpg

Overall had it a few times....

DSC02019.jpg

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Palace's kit was designed by a fan. He did one of those concept kits and posted it out and loads of fans like it and it went a bit viral on social media and it was spotted by the ceo. he liked it, got in touch with the bloke and asked him could they use his designs. 

• Upvote 1

my kids training kit stuff turned up this morning and is going right back. the sizes are fucking small. she's 9 and got a L youth. she's a big kid for her age and towers over her mates, but i think the recommendation for for 13-14 year olds on the size guide and she usually wears around 12. and i can't figure for the life of me how the fuck i am supposed to send it back. 

5 hours ago, The Gaul said:

my kids training kit stuff turned up this morning and is going right back. the sizes are fucking small. she's 9 and got a L youth. she's a big kid for her age and towers over her mates, but i think the recommendation for for 13-14 year olds on the size guide and she usually wears around 12. and i can't figure for the life of me how the fuck i am supposed to send it back. 

Yeah, the sizes are smaller than normal. Go a size up if ordering. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, The Gaul said:

...and i can't figure for the life of me how the fuck i am supposed to send it back. 

Fucking hell, Barry, it’s in the FAQs.

1. Use soap, water and a hard scrubbing brush to cleanse a sufficient area of ground. Allow it to dry naturally.

2. Using chalk, draw the circle below exactly as shown with the top facing North.

wwXXQO7.png

3. Place the items you want to return in the centre of the circle and set them on fire.

4. As they burn to ash chant the following:

Ashnask grour

Hezathoth!

Hezathoth!

Koor nak ragharth 

Hezathoth!

Hezathoth!

Sit back and wait for your account to be credited with a refund. Job’s a good’un.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fucking hell, Barry, it’s in the FAQs.

1. Use soap, water and a hard scrubbing brush to cleanse a sufficient area of ground. Allow it to dry naturally.

2. Using chalk, draw the circle below exactly as shown with the top facing North.

wwXXQO7.png

3. Place the items you want to return in the centre of the circle and set them on fire.

4. As they burn to ash chant the following:

Ashnask grour

Hezathoth!

Hezathoth!

Koor nak ragharth 

Hezathoth!

Hezathoth!

Sit back and wait for your account to be credited with a refund. Job’s a good’un.

If only it was that clear. 

• Upvote 1