Quantcast
Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19 - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19

On 10/04/2019 at 10:37, House of Dirk said:

Garcia after about 4 minutes and then hang on.

We have goal line technology now so it wouldn't count. Don't tell Jose though.

Press the hell out of them and don't give Hazard an inch of space.

Them playing tonight and Robbo, Gini and Matip returning give us a big advantage in terms of freshness.

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Alisson

Matip

Van Dijk

Trent

Robertson

Fabinho

Henderson

Keita

Salah

Mane

Firmino

Gini for Keita and I'll buy that for a dollar. Keita's been good but I'd fear Hazard finding too much space with that midfield.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Sarri saying he will rest Hazard tonight

Rest his best player in the competition they have a good chance of winning, so he can play us to derail our title challenge? Yep, sounds about right.

Just have Fabinho sit on him.

Has he said he'll definitely rest him? Thought he just said he was tired and could be rested.

Seems a bit mad, considering their precarious position in the top four. Could screw up the tie and still lose to us.