Quantcast
Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Chelsea (H) Premier League 14/04/19

Let’s just make sure we take a lead and a clean sheet into the away leg, and then the concern about away goals will be on Chelsea.

• Like 1

Do what we've been doing well all season, none of what we haven't, do whatever it takes to win etc etc...

About time we beat this lot at Anfield. It last happened when Kenny was in charge, just after we lost the FA Cup final to them. We still wore Adidas kits at the time!

2 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Fuck them and their rent boy dickhead racist fans. Fuckin batter them, Redmen. 

We're fuckin shite.

Bigot 

• Upvote 1

Our record against Chelsea at Anfield is dreadful and no doubt a 10/10 performance from Hazard is on its way, the psychological hurdle in winning this -if vaulted- would be absolutely huge.

Played my last wildcard on Fantasy PL to ensure I flatten the performance of 3 Chelsea and 3 City players, dropped Robbo and made Hazard my captain.

I've done my bit , up to the team now.

• Upvote 3

Haven't beat them at home since 2012 which was basically an end of season non event as they'd just beaten us in the cup final and before that was 2010 so we need to end that dreadful shitty record.

13 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Haven't beat them at home since 2012 which was basically an end of season non event as they'd just beaten us in the cup final and before that was 2010 so we need to end that dreadful shitty record.

Which was the Torres 'shop window' game, I believe. What a time it was. 

• Like 1

I think we win this quite comfortably. Out the blocks at a million miles an hour and go two up within 20 minutes. Frustrate the fuck out of Hazard for the next hour before getting a third to utterly demoralise the cunts.

3-0 reds.

Robbo, Matip and Wijnaldum back in and raring to go against a Chelsea side flying back from the Czech Republic on Thursday night. Even Mane got a half hour's rest last night.

It's set up nicely for us.

53 minutes ago, A_S said:

Which was the Torres 'shop window' game. 

And wasn't it just that.

Although it was actually the season before, when Hodgson was in charge - 2010-11.

7 minutes ago, Boss said:

We have to right the wrongs of that game in 2014. The players need every ounce of support for the full 90 minutes. 

Hopefully, as Dougie says on the MF, without the hysteria.

Even the order of matches is reversed from the corresponding day in 2014....

Palace-City is the early kick-off.

With us to follow later.

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Played my last wildcard on Fantasy PL to ensure I flatten the performance of 3 Chelsea and 3 City players, dropped Robbo and made Hazard my captain.

I've done my bit , up to the team now.

Ive got Hazard but thinking of axing him for Bernado Silva.

*Taps nose

• Upvote 1