You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) 10/3/19

Bjornebye

Cunt who can ---------------------- Cunt who can score

score                                             and play the trombone

-------------------some creative cunt

---- Naby the cunt ------------- wijcunt

-------------------------Fabcunt

Scottishcunt----Vancunt---Macunt----Tcunt

------------Best keeper in the werld

7-0 to Seasons XI.

Points per game in first half of season: 2.68 - 51 from 19

Points per game so far in 2nd half of season: 1.9 - 19 from 10

So we have dropped from form that walks the league to form that wouldn't make top 4.....

It is an alarming drop, even given the fact that the form we were on was not realistically sustainable over the season - if we don't arrest it soon we won't even take title race anywhere near the line.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Points per game in first half of season: 2.68 - 51 from 19

Points per game so far in 2nd half of season: 1.9 - 19 from 10

So we have dropped from form that walks the league to form that wouldn't make top 4.....

It is an alarming drop, even given the fact that the form we were on was not realistically sustainable over the season - if we don't arrest it soon we won't even take title race anywhere near the line.

Fair point but everton,west ham and united away were always going to be horrible. 5 would have been a good return and anything over that would have been terrific. 3 points isn't enough but it is what it is. City away could have gone either way as well. We have an easier run in from here and i don't see us dropping too many points. Granted i don't see City either to be fair. 

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Fair point but everton,west ham and united away were always going to be horrible. 5 would have been a good return and anything over that would have been terrific. 3 points isn't enough but it is what it is. City away could have gone either way as well. We have an easier run in from here and i don't see us dropping too many points. Granted i don't see City either to be fair. 

Yeah...that is the problem

Hopefully teams try a bit harder than Bournemouth did v them.

I still can't believe they haven't been slaughtered for that on Saturday.

57 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah...that is the problem

Hopefully teams try a bit harder than Bournemouth did v them.

I still can't believe they haven't been slaughtered for that on Saturday.

Burnley will give it a proper go against them even if it might back fire spectacularly. Palace is a real banana skin for them too. Brighton could be awkward and United will be a game for them. At home, only spurs will give them a game but we play them too unfortunately. Only tiredness will stop them running up big scores against the likes of Cardiff.

My worry is this could come down to goal difference. Games like huddersfield and maybe burnley at home give us a chance to eat into it. Fair to say we won't beat Chelsea 6-0. 

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Burnley will give it a proper go against them even if it might back fire spectacularly. Palace is a real banana skin for them too. Brighton could be awkward and United will be a game for them. At home, only spurs will give them a game but we play them too unfortunately. Only tiredness will stop them running up big scores against the likes of Cardiff.

My worry is this could come down to goal difference. Games like huddersfield and maybe burnley at home give us a chance to eat into it. Fair to say we won't beat Chelsea 6-0. 

Be fucking nice to bum those plastic twats 6

Burnley will try make this a real pain in the arse, need a big performance here to show we've got the mettle for the run in. Fucking horrid week, Manc cunts and Everton cunts playing like their lives depended on it to try stop us, it's pathetic how much the rest of the country want us to fail particularly given the ethics and respect for the laws of those pricks we're up against. I guess it testament to how big a club we are, even after all these years people are so desperate to want us not to succeed. Let's ram it down their fucking throat the fucking gobshites.

• Upvote 2