Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 45 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool are set to be in a three-way battle with Juventus and Real Madrid for Bayern Leverkusen’s Julian Brandt this summer. Brandt is believed to have a £21.6m release clause in his current deal. [Bild]

Even though last week the same paper said he had almost signed for Juventus.

This makes all the sense in the world.

I mean, I'd prefer Joao Felix or Fernandes but at that price you really couldn't go wrong with Brandt and we could probably still spend big on another position.

Oh, and I think Brewster will 100% be ready to get significant minutes next season. I'm not saying he should be Firmino's primary backup or anything but I'd be quite surprised if he was healthy all year and didn't get 1000 minutes or so. He's going to be a really, really good player; just to take one example, he's probably not far at all off Rashford's level even now.

Hopefully we can get Werner for around the 35m mark.  

Rafa Camacho has apparently been slagging the coaching staff off on his Instagram for playing him as a defender.

Benfica are interested in him so maybe he can be used as part of a deal for Felix?

3 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I mean, I'd prefer Joao Felix or Fernandes but at that price you really couldn't go wrong with Brandt and we could probably still spend big on another position.

Oh, and I think Brewster will 100% be ready to get significant minutes next season. I'm not saying he should be Firmino's primary backup or anything but I'd be quite surprised if he was healthy all year and didn't get 1000 minutes or so. He's going to be a really, really good player; just to take one example, he's probably not far at all off Rashford's level even now.

Rashford's pretty good pal -- been scoring in the top flight for 4 years now.

12 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hopefully we can get Werner for around the 35m mark.  

Rafa Camacho has apparently been slagging the coaching staff off on his Instagram for playing him as a defender.

Benfica are interested in him so maybe he can be used as part of a deal for Felix?

Wijnaldum, Achterberg and a few others liked Camacho’s tweet.

7 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Based on what? 

Transfer Game

Budget - £120m

Forget sales etc, the prices are fixed as below - what would you do?

Added most of the players who have been linked to us.  Any others, let me know & I'll edit the list to add them.

Ziyech - £35m
Brandt - £25m (Clause around that figure)
Fraser - £15m (one year left on contract)
De Ligt - £70m
Fekir - £45m
Dybala - £80m
Bergwijn - £35m
Jovic - £50m
Werner - £50m
Sessegnon - £30m
Ndombele - £60m
Joao Felix - £70m
Pepe - £70m
Depay - £40m
Lloyd Kelly - £10m
Neres - £50m
Neves - £45m
Bruno Fernandes - £50mm
Thorgan Hazard - £50m
Lascelles - £35m
Tarkowski - £30m
Rabiot - £10m (He's free but his wages wil be vast so giving him some fee)
Lemar - £60m
Asensio - £75m
Tah - £35m
Gelson Martins - £40m
Dembele - £95m
Richarlison - £65m (Everton tax innit)
Aouar - £50m
Havertz - £75m
Sancho - £80m
Declan Rice - £50m
Hudson-Odoi - £50m

Brandt £25m

Kelly £10m

Rabiot £10m

Tah £35m

Fekir £45m

Oh no I spent £5m too much, FUCK THIS GAME.

I don't know any of these players games well whatsoever, but if Klopp defies any of that list, he's dead to me.

• Upvote 2

First, I’d sell Hendo. Then, I’d spend my £121M as follows:

Brandt £21.5M per release clause.

Sessegnon £25M having ground down a relegated team who’d lose him next summer on a free.

I’d spend the rest on a boat of some sort.

• Upvote 4

After impressing Vs PSG, Nicolas Pépé has shown the big clubs how good he is. Lille want €70M (£60.5M) for the winger & only a few clubs will be able to pay that; Bayern, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Juventus & Liverpool. [@Lequipe] #LFC https://t.co/qmaCTzwYLC

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Moussa Dembele is tearing up the french league 

He's been decent. Good goal record for the limited amount of games he's featured in.

Pepe , Sessegnon & Brandt ( I'm sure we can find an extra £5m somewhere )

Did read that Pepe is desperate to play with Ronaldo so may be Juve ( or jail ) bound.

Hudson Odoi looked worth about £4.80 Sunday, obviously a talented player but what I’ve seen of him he gives it away far too easily he’s only a kid but £50m is a lot of money, that’s what Sessegnon was quoted at being worth and this season he’s struggled massively, the money being touted for these kids is wild.

If Klopp can turn Sessegnon into Gareth Bale, then obviously I'm all for it, but I don't see his quality as a forward. He's been in a terrible side and is still a kid, I guess. I wonder what he would cost after this season.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

If Klopp can turn Sessegnon into Gareth Bale, then obviously I'm all for it, but I don't see his quality as a forward. He's been in a terrible side and is still a kid, I guess. I wonder what he would cost after this season.

I exclusively revealed its £25M (Balon, 2019) a bit further up the thread.

• Upvote 1

Thinking was that Sessegnon gives cover right down the left side , a more reasonable price now, under Klopp he could be a tyro and even if he doesn't train on we would hardly lose much money on him.