You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

Doing great? He has 11 points from 7 games in the league and lost his first Old Firm 1 nil when the margin could easily have been 4 or 5. They are 6th in the table. Not a bad european start but that means fuck all when they aren't going to get anywhere near winning it. 

I'd say (and a lot of r*ngers fans are already saying) that he is doing pretty average. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Doing great? He has 11 points from 7 games in the league and lost his first Old Firm 1 nil when the margin could easily have been 4 or 5. They are 6th in the table. Not a bad european start but that means fuck all when they aren't going to get anywhere near winning it. 

I'd say (and a lot of r*ngers fans are already saying) that he is doing pretty average. 

Don't be bitter. He's doing a great job with a bunch of cart horses and he's taken to Europe like a Scotsman to whisky. Agree that he needs to come south of the border at Championship level to kick his career on to another level.

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Don't be bitter. He's doing a great job with a bunch of cart horses and he's taken to Europe like a Scotsman to whisky. Agree that he needs to come south of the border at Championship level to kick his career on to another level.

Not being bitter I agree he has done well in Europe but his league record is 3.2.2. Is that good enough for that club? Celtic are only a point higher and are getting slated. Rodgers in crisis etc. Fucking load of old bollocks. 

49 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Most of them absolutely love him and say he is doing a good job. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Not being bitter I agree he has done well in Europe but his league record is 3.2.2. Is that good enough for that club? Celtic are only a point higher and are getting slated. Rodgers in crisis etc. Fucking load of old bollocks. 

Celtic should win every game with maximum points yet are only a point ahead of a club with little cash,a rookie manager and squad full of bargain basement and loan signing kids. Celtic deserve to be bollocked due to their comedy antics in Europe with a manager with an ego the size of Glasgow.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Celtic should win every game with maximum points yet are only a point ahead of a club with little cash,a rookie manager and squad full of bargain basement and loan signing kids. Celtic deserve to be bollocked due to their comedy antics in Europe with a manager with an ego the size of Glasgow.

I don't disagree about Celtic but no-one can tell me he is doing a great job when they are 6th with 11 points from 7 games. 

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't disagree about Celtic but no-one can tell me he is doing a great job when they are 6th with 11 points from 7 games. 

I'd say that wolves are doing a great job by being 9th. 

And I'd say that United are doing an extremely bad job by being 10th. 

Scottish footy is shite. 

No arguments it is just shit.

I know people who have never been to Glasgow but claim to be true fans. It’s bollocks.

Been to Parkhead loads of times but can’t get excited about beating St Mirren 6-0.

Old firm games are fun but more about the piss up before and carry on afterwards.

Love Glasgow but the footy is balls.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice goal from Ryan Kent. 

That Morelos gets some harsh treatment. He just got fouled, squared up to when he had a word at the guy who kicked him and then followed down the pitch by three opponents in his ear while he tried to walk away from it.  Then, the ref calls him back for a word.  Just him, no-one else.

Class goal to equalise, shocking defending through the middle to give them a glimpse.  Been a poor game, but the snide fouls from Hamilton have kept it entertaining enough.

Penalty to Rangers.  Clear handball as the defender fails to read a simple cross.  Scottish football is shocking.  Fun to watch, but shocking...