Quantcast
Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

Rangers F.C. Appreciation Thread 2018-19

Their new manager seems to be bringing a lot more attention to Scottish football and I’m still in love with the man. I watched their opening game the other day and I was gutted when they conceded a late equaliser, and only partly because I had Rangers to win on an accumulator.

Obviously their city rivals have more resources and are a wee bit ahead of them at the moment. Their manager has terrific character and his group includes some outstanding technicians that show real desire, day in and day out on the training ground.

As a man who cares not about any of that sectarian shite, the presence of Steven Gerrard has given me a team in Scotland to root for, simply because I’d love him to do well.

Let’s have a thread to get behind one of, if not, the greatest player our club has ever had.

Stevie Gerrard is their gaffer

Stevie Gerrard is a red

Stevie Gerrard is from Liverpool

And it’s fucking with Stig’s head

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A question for people of Edinburgh. I’ll be in town by the end of October. There’s Hibs vs Rangers.

Any chance to get a ticket ?

Thanks for the answer and sorry to spoil the thread but didn’t know where to post it and this thread just comes out ....

A question for people of Edinburgh. I’ll be in town by the end of October. There’s Hibs vs Rangers.

Any chance to get a ticket ?

Thanks for the answer and sorry to spoil the thread but didn’t know where to post it and this thread just comes out ....

There’s no need to apologise if the ticket you’re after is in the away end.

There are quite a few threads tagged “Stig fingers cats” so it must be true

Fuck Rangers, cunt club with a cunt fanbase.  However, due to their manager being a god amongst men, I hope he lifts every trophy he doesn't compete against Liverpool for.

I saw a picture of Gerrard the other day on the touchline. Whilst I appreciate the smart attire, there's always the hint of a YTS boy trying too hard when you see ex-players wearing suits in their first management job.

I reckon he'd do better to stick to sportswear, like Klopp's doing. Either that, or going for a looser, less fashionable fit.

I saw a picture of Gerrard the other day on the touchline. Whilst I appreciate the smart attire, there's always the hint of a YTS boy trying too hard when you see ex-players wearing suits in their first management job.

I reckon he'd do better to stick to sportswear, like Klopp's doing. Either that, or going for a looser, less fashionable fit.

You’re just peeved he wasn’t wearing a hat. What about a suit/baseball cap combo?

There’s no need to apologise if the ticket you’re after is in the away end.

Home fans I meant

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You’re just peeved he wasn’t wearing a hat. What about a suit/baseball cap combo?

Hmm, it would take the edge off the look. Old school flexfit though, nice clean lines with a simple club logo, none of this straight peak snapback bollocks.

I support Stevie Gerrard FC, not Rangers FC.

I hope he turns out to be an incredible manager, and I hope he returns to us and takes us to further glory.

Sting will be here to call you all cunts... as soon as he removes himself from Rodgers arse.

Every breathe you take he'll be watching you.

Stig will be here to call you all cunts... as soon as he removes himself from Rodgers arse.

Bet Brendan regrets putting that red light on.