Quantcast
Watford(a) match thread - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
LFC 6 Times

Watford(a) match thread

If we don't win, we'll be in the Europa League next season.

2-0 Watford.

Yeah but if we win that we will be in the Champions League the year after!

How are they 10th? Where have they been picking up all these sneaky points? Have they had all of those Monday night games nobody watches?

We should be getting 3 points from this but we all know what's likely to happen.

How are they 10th? Where have they been picking up all these sneaky points? Have they had all of those Monday night games nobody watches?

We should be getting 3 points from this but we all know what's likely to happen.

At the start of the season. Been one of the worst sides in the league since Christmas.

Last chance saloon for our lads. Fuck this one up and we will be looking up the table at the Mancs come the end of the season. Maybe Sturridge will save the day if he can spare the time

We'll soon see how much bottle our players have when United breeze past Swansea and the press have nothing else to focus on but our game as its the only game on Monday.

Plus, he will have been waiting all season to do it, but once they go above us, which they will on Sunday, shitcoat will crank up the pressure and give it the large 

• Upvote 1

Normally I try not to get too excited when we win a game, and at the same time I don't think it's the end of the world when we lose one. The team are a bunch of inconsistent and frustrating cunts but I have some patience for them, and try to be cautiously optimistic, even after the Palace game.

However, this is it for me, we need to win this, no excuses.

My head will be well and truly falling off if we walk away with anything less than 3 points.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

As Lovren has his new contract and is now earning £100,000 every week that he plays for Liverpool, there is absolutely no way that we can possibly lose this match. 

Hopefully this is the case and if the Manc clubs slip up our top players will deliver a convincing win to open up the top four for us again.

£100,000 every week.

Be very surprised if we manage to win this one.

Same here, in many ways it's kinder for our players to put us out of our misery now rather than to drag on for another week clinging to false hope.

Disappointed with the negativity play being acted out in here over this game. Theres' gonna be a load of eye wipes come Monday night abar 10pm when the final whistle goes. Order your humble pie now, losers. 

1-1 to Liverpool and you heard it here first. Losers. 

• Upvote 2

Disappointed with the negativity play being acted out in here over this game. Theres' gonna be a load of eye wipes come Monday night abar 10pm when the final whistle goes. Order your humble pie now, losers. 

1-1 to Liverpool and you heard it here first. Losers. 

I love humble pie, gravy tastes great in it. Once that final whistle goes and the 1-1 win is confirmed, humble pie gets it.

As I clicked the 'play' button, the walls turned to sunflowers, my trousers turned into bellbottoms, my hair grew to my shoulders and my car turned into a Ford Capri. 

Liverpool were probably top of the First Division. If they weren't, they will be soon enough.

• Upvote 1