You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester United 1 Liverpool 1 (Jan 15 2017)

tlw content

Thought TAA had an (understandably) nervous start, but grew into the game and looked really composed by the end. For an 18 year old playing his debut at that place that is pretty impressive and bodes well for his (and our) future.

The ref was diabolical. Said it during the game but up until the pen he was generally ok. After that though it was as if he felt he had made some huge error daring to give us a pen at their place and tried to balance it up for the rest of the game. I can normally keep a level head re refs but this one had me hurling the kind of abuse at the tele that is normally reserved for my most despised players (Evra I am looking at you). Rooney's challenge was shocking and thankfully Milner is made of stern stuff because that could have been really nasty; Pogba somehow got away with numerous fouls and the occasional rugby tackle but I guess that's what £90m buys you; and Firmino's reaction was understandable considering the ref allowed Herrera to persistently foul him as he was trying to race clear on a counter attack and only blew the whistle once Firmino had reacted! Grrrr, makes me angry reliving all that again!

All in all though I am pleased we got the point which we thoroughly deserved. I have a feeling that we're getting ready to put another run of impressive wins together, because we are actually looking like a decent side.

As for my free dig, I'll be joining StevieMax, it's got to be Evra.

Wonder what formation Herr Klopp will start with on Saturday. Will he go back to his favourite 4 3 3 or stick to the 4 3 1 2 diamond he played on Sunday.

Thought the diamond suited us on Sunday especially Firmino and Can who have been struggling of late and got them back to the levels you expect from them.

Origi struggled a bit in the first 15 mins of the 2nd half where we couldn't get out of our half and was rightly substituted.

Coutinho came on and we looked comfortable again. Thought Lallana had a better game in the hole than he does when he is pushed more forward.

Also having Henderson back helped us and Gini had his usual 6/10 game for us.Should be scoring more goals for us though (pity ).

Defence and Ming did very well having 2 key players out and an 18 year old making his debut at OT.

Great report that,absolutely spot on,I was shitting myself before this one,looks like kloppo had the boys fired up all week after that shit display at Southampton.thought firmino deserved a mention,he worked his fuck'n bollocks off,if only Sturridge could see that if he worked that hard he'd be a fuck'n world beater

Re: the free dig thing, I was only including players who are over here now, so Evra and Nasri don't qualify. Fabregas was a good shout but I'm not taking him over Herrera.

Maybe I don’t have the  negging rights, I’ve never tried, and maybe you as owner are unneggable.

But everyone who tries to limit abuse pointed at that slimy cunt who calls himself Evra should be severely negged.

A self-neg being  appropriate?