You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea City (Away) - Sunday 1st May 12:00

Allan

Was it your imaginary daughter ? And I missed the start of the game you odious bore. I also lost interest during it as it happens. I have missed a few games this season due to ill health. Plenty on here know me. I attended my first game at Anfield in 1976, season ticket holder since 1985, travelled all over Europe and attended a winning EC final in 1978 amongst others. Maybe I'm a super fan eh ? When you say you missed the party, where you at Anfield ?

I knew you would take it serious, I would have dropped the coat to my son also in your situation and was taking the piss, I know you go to a lot of games aswell as I have seen you mention it a few times.

I dont make things up on here as I don't know anyone on here and am not bothered what anyone thinks, it shows the paranoia on here and how much people try to twist everything I say.Some are convinced I'm a troll or something and want to prove it, the best they can come up with is I'm lying about having a child.

Klopps first game against Spurs was the first game I had missed in a long time and I've missed a couple at the end of this season because of shit streams and I forgot we played Newcastle early.I can't say I'm too bothered about the prem right now either, nothing other teams does affects us and it's all about the EL.

To be fair mate you're not noted for your humour normally. I'll take your word for it.As for games I have missed more this year than the last 10 due to different circumstances. I don't remotely care what anyone thinks of me in here other than the people I personally know, it's a forum, with it's fair share of balloons. Outweighed by some good posters. I very rarely get serious on here at all just the odd time. Keep up the good work though. You complete me.

• Upvote 1