You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Old School

Section_31

abbey-street-play-area-752x501.jpg

Ha, obviously the point was about seeing kids playing footy with jumpers goalposts. You know, instead of staying indoors o facecunt and tinder playing call of duty and getting fat. I didn't expect to find a picture of Turdseye circa 1997.

61efdc408f5f7ab86491c33bf4b3f5b0.jpg

Backwards man, the backwards man, plays footie backwards fast as you can.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ancient school.  Seven pints, you had to open it with one of those metal tin openers that put tiny triangular holes in the top, and most of the contents would end up all over the floor and the walls like a beer bukkake before you could get a glass anywhere near it.  Twat cans.

_vyr_4681WATNEYS-Party-Seven-BITTER--3-8

• Upvote 1

Bought some Trios in the Sainsbury's. Is right.

I, too, bought some. Sadly the chocolate is nowhere near as thick as it used to be and the toffee to biscuit ratio is a a disgrace. Fuck off McVitie's, you mingebags. I wanted a Trio but I don't want one now.

Jacobs's > McShitty's

Tonka

Big Trak

Matchbox cars

M.A.S.K

Centurions

Free gifts in cereal boxes

Birds Eye Supermousse

Mint chocolate Angel Delight

Terry's Pyaramint

Milk Tray Man

Pepsi Challenge

Whizzer and Chips

Topper

Beezer

F**tball Picture Story Monthly

Geoff Capes

Access Credit Cards

The Krypton Factor

Dempsey and Makepeace

• Upvote 1

Tonka

Big Trak

Matchbox cars

M.A.S.K

Centurions

Free gifts in cereal boxes

Birds Eye Supermousse

Mint chocolate Angel Delight

Terry's Pyaramint

Milk Tray Man

Pepsi Challenge

Whizzer and Chips

Topper

Beezer

F**tball Picture Story Monthly

Geoff Capes

Access Credit Cards

The Krypton Factor

Dempsey and Makepeace

Influenced the choice of breakfast in our house for years, some great toys, Weetabix (called Weetbix in Australia, made by different companies but look and taste the same) used to print cut and fold model trains on the back, way too complicated for this Airfix fan but my mates big brother assembled an amazing collection

> Not having seen them for over 50 years, a bit of research fond me the range of Weetabix goodies

http://www.cerealoffers.com/Weetabix_Ltd/Weetabix/weetabix.html

I might well be getting myself a few few hours nostalgia finding some old favorites!

• Upvote 1

Fifty, erm, plus...carry the one -- fuckin hell Aggers E is Stringvests cousin!!!

Genuine old cunt.

A tiger in your tank

Give us a Guinness. And put a smile on it.

Looks good. Tastes good - and by golly it does you good.

Le Mans starts by the buses at Seacombe Ferry.

(For my younger readers, the bus station - basically a tarted up car park - had only a single exit so when the buses left en masse after the ferry had unloaded it was a race to get out)

Fucking millions of blokes coming out of Cammell Lairds in the afternoon when they opened the gates at knock off time. All on push bikes, flat cap, fag.

Watching the amazing advance in technolgy and watching the f**ty results come in with the camera fixed on the Teletext printer on Saturdays.

Genuine old cunt.

A tiger in your tank

Give us a Guinness. And put a smile on it.

Looks good. Tastes good - and by golly it does you good.

Le Mans starts by the buses at Seacombe Ferry.

(For my younger readers, the bus station - basically a tarted up car park - had only a single exit so when the buses left en masse after the ferry had unloaded it was a race to get out)

Fucking millions of blokes coming out of Cammell Lairds in the afternoon when they opened the gates at knock off time. All on push bikes, flat cap, fag.

Watching the amazing advance in technolgy and watching the f**ty results come in with the camera fixed on the Teletext printer on Saturdays.

Thanks Bro. You jogged my memory.

That teleprinter always told me what sort of mood me Dad would be in when he got home after the match.

Followed by Dr Who at 6pm? If I'm not mistaken.

I had a copy of Mayfair, featuring Maria Whittaker. Her bush was fucking massive. Massive but boss.

It was boss discovering bongo mags and finding that the birds you'd been getting frisky over with their tits out in the paper were getting their fannies out too.

Donna Ewin, Kirsten Imrie, Whittaker, Debbie Ashbee, Linda Lusardi etc. Had a good set of flaps did Lusardi.

• Upvote 1

It was boss discovering bongo mags and finding that the birds you'd been getting frisky over with their tits out in the paper were getting their fannies out too.

Donna Ewin, Kirsten Imrie, Whittaker, Debbie Ashbee, Linda Lusardi etc. Had a good set of flaps did Lusardi.

Someone posted a Jo Guest thread on here a while back and I'd forgotten how photogenic her flaps were, outstanding.