You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich 23/1/16 - Away

an tha

Let's go with;

------------------------Mignolet-------------------------

Clyne-------Lovren--------Sakho---------Moreno    

-------------Henderson-----Lucas--------------------

----------Milner-------Firmino------------Ibe----------

----------------------Benteke---------------------------

Kolo in if Lovren isn't fit. With Lallana seemingly out there's really not much more to be done, is there? Could play Allen at the expense of Ibe or Benteke I suppose. Neither of those two have done much lately to earn a spot, but we need some attackers on the pitch. Teixeira and Ojo could be in the frame for a sub appearance perhaps.

We need Lucas and two proper CBs for Stoke.  Henderson and Milner can run match after match, put Allen there with them.  CBs, play whoever is OK, Ilori and Sakho, maybe.  Toure for Stoke.

The forwards are the easiest, Firmino, Ibe, and Benteke.  All of them can manage two matches in 3 days (or whatever).

Hopefully Smith gets on the pitch. I'd like to see Allen's recent form rewarded with a start and I'd keep Benteke in to try and play him into some sort of form. Probably stick Caulker in there as well since he's cup tied and we could do with saving Toure's legs for Stoke.

• Upvote 1

No Milstone, please - I think we've seen more than enough of the lumbering navvy style of football. Allen deserves a start.

The usual suspects have shit themselves how many times? Now that any hope for 4th is probably gone give someone else a chance. They had theirs.

This fixture two years ago. Thought we might win the leagu, had a mate from Norwich so asked to stay at his. Didn't have a match ticket but booked the train down on the cheap. Missed my train, paid £80 walk up fair for the 5 hour journey.

My mate picked me up, turns out his 'Norwich' was a posh village miles away from Norwich. And his mums house.

Got smashed, everyone went to bed except me and my mates mate, we did lines, trashed the room and I woke up at half time on the couch having pissed myself.

Was happy about the score, but the house was pretty hostile.

• Upvote 7