You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breastfeeding in public

Mook

Check this out, a breastfeeding woman. Disgusting. Look at her, with her tits out all over the place. It's indecent. She should take little bastard and feed it in a toilet. I mean, what's wrong with feeding your kid in a toilet? I wouldn't have a problem eating my lunch on a public toilet. Either that, or she should just stay indoors and not leave the house for 6/12 months. Fucking bitch is only doing it to show off and draw attention to herself.

:Breastfeeding-mother-001.jpg

I'm more shocked by the sloppy paintwork on that skirting / wall. 

• Upvote 1

All joking aside, if you want to breast feed in public, do it. I'm not fully comfortable with it but that's more my problem than yours. I'm probably not going to sleep with you afterwards, but I don't imagine that this is going to be a concern for you.

The "probably" might be a slight concern.

• Upvote 1

All joking aside, if you want to breast feed in public, do it. I'm not fully comfortable with it but that's more my problem than yours. I'm probably not going to sleep with you afterwards, but I don't imagine that this is going to be a concern for you.

In all seriousness, that's very similar to the way I feel.

Guest Pistonbroke

It's probably not paint. From the look of her, I'd wager it's menstrual flow. Dirty cow, bleeding and lactating over everything.

Nah, it's her husbands blood after she slit his throat and nailed him to the wall for whinging at her for not making him a cup of tea. 

Guest Pistonbroke

How many people actually realise women are breast feeding? Half the time even I don't and I'm a perv expert.

Yep....it's not like us pervs go out looking for this, I'm too busy starring at huge tits wrapped up in skin tight t-shirts with a nice bit of cleavage drawing me in like a magnet.

Guest Pistonbroke

If an infant needs feeding and the mother is breast feeding then it has to be done. The missus breastfed all three of ours and if we were out and about down the park with the eldest child playing then she would lob her tit out and feed the youngest if he was hungry. Let's be honest, you can't see fuck all, a bit of bear breast without a nipple in view is hardly erotic. If we were in the vicinity of a toddlers changing room or the like then of course she would use those. 

Joking aside, from a woman's perspective, breastfeeding is shite. You're a shit mother if you don't/can't, and you're made to feel like a wrong 'un if you do. It's difficult enough to have to feed a kid every 2 hours round the clock, with nobody to take over for you (one of mine wouldn't feed from a bottle so the only fluid he had for 13 months was breastmilk, straight from the boob). It nearly killed me. I felt completely isolated because I could rarely leave the house, as I didn't feel confident enough to feed in public. I'd feed him in a boiling hot car, or a dirty stinking toilet before I'd sit in a restaurant and do it. It's depressing that almost 20 years on, attitudes haven't changed.

Babies need to eat regularly. The alternative is to leave them screaming. If you just stopped for a second and got off your high horses, you'd see it's not a woman with her tits out, it's just a helpless baby having it's lunch. What's to get offended about that?

• Upvote 3

If an infant needs feeding and the mother is breast feeding then it has to be done. The missus breastfed all three of ours and if we were out and about down the park with the eldest child playing then she would lob her tit out and feed the youngest if he was hungry. Let's be honest, you can't see fuck all, a bit of bear breast without a nipple in view is hardly erotic. If we were in the vicinity of a toddlers changing room or the like then of course she would use those.

Anyone who finds breastfeeding erotic is completely fucked in the head.

Joking aside, from a woman's perspective, breastfeeding is shite. You're a shit mother if you don't/can't, and you're made to feel like a wrong 'un if you do. It's difficult enough to have to feed a kid every 2 hours round the clock, with nobody to take over for you (one of mine wouldn't feed from a bottle so the only fluid he had for 13 months was breastmilk, straight from the boob). It nearly killed me. I felt completely isolated because I could rarely leave the house, as I didn't feel confident enough to feed in public. I'd feed him in a boiling hot car, or a dirty stinking toilet before I'd sit in a restaurant and do it. It's depressing that almost 20 years on, attitudes haven't changed.

Babies need to eat regularly. The alternative is to leave them screaming. If you just stopped for a second and got off your high horses, you'd see it's not a woman with her tits out, it's just a helpless baby having it's lunch. What's to get offended about that?

An excellent post.

Breastfeeding is proper fucking hard work. I take my hat off to every woman out there doing it.

Guest Pistonbroke

The missus couldn't wait to finish it, she said it was quite painful at times and we were spending a small fortune on those breastfeeding pads you put in bra's to stop leakage show. 

The only reason I can think of that men find it uncomfortable is that they're secretly paedophiles and any combination of breasts+children triggers their arousal.

Get over it you fucking idiots and stop being fascist fucking cunts.

Why would a paedophile be aroused by breasts?

Take your time...

Best thread in a while, mainly because it reminds me some of you are proper knob 'eds. 

You don't see much of, if any nipple. You actually see more flesh from a woman wearing a bikini than you do when a woman is feeding her child. I really struggle to comprehend this cover up lark. You see more of the abdomen then you do boob! Babies can be fed wherever the need arises. My most awkward child - third daughter again always wanted feeding at 3.15. The same time i'd need to collect other children from school. She'd be shoved up my top and I'd manage to walk home feeding her, pushing a pram and keeping an eye on her 2 sisters. I reckon there'd be a fair few horrified mums, dad's, teachers ect at the school if they knew what I was doing. The fact was I didn't give a crap, it was easier to feed her then listen to her cry. 4 kids, all breast fed for around the year mark, for me it was all done purely because i was too lazy to bottle feed. 

I didn't have the concern Tea mentions, and I think thats more to familial attitudes, when I had mine none of the children in my extended family had ever been bottle fed, seriously when i was little we'd all be at my nans for sunday dinner and there'd be at least 2 aunties with tits out feeding a baby whilst they tried to eat their dinner too. Breast feeing is a norm, it's what they're there for. I suggest the next time you want milk in your cereal you go and see how it comes out of a cows tit. 

• Upvote 4

To be honest, I was bottle fed and didn't see a woman breastfeed in the same room as me until I was 30. Maybe that's why it freaks me out so much.

I've probably learned a bit from this thread which is the point of having a debate about something anyway as far as I'm concerned.

To be honest, I was bottle fed and didn't see a woman breastfeed in the same room as me until I was 30. Maybe that's why it freaks me out so much.

I've probably learned a bit from this thread which is the point of having a debate about something anyway as far as I'm concerned.

My auntie flopped her boob out to feed my cousin whilst she was sat next to my ex husband, we were about to have our first and he had never seen a woman breastfeed up close. I'm sat here chuckling at that memory, the look of horror and shock on his face was brilliant. 

I think that is more the problem than anything else, breast feeding isn't a social norm and it should be. Only 1 in 100 women are still breast feeding at 6 months, which is the time they currently recommend weaning. 

My auntie flopped her boob out to feed my cousin whilst she was sat next to my ex husband, we were about to have our first and he had never seen a woman breastfeed up close. I'm sat here chuckling at that memory, the look of horror and shock on his face was brilliant. 

I think that is more the problem than anything else, breast feeding isn't a social norm and it should be. Only 1 in 100 women are still breast feeding at 6 months, which is the time they currently recommend weaning. 

Who is 'they'? WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding up to 6 months. And then supplementary feeding to up to two years. Not many people I know are still breastfeeding at 2 years.

Who is 'they'? WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding up to 6 months. And then supplementary feeding to up to two years. Not many people I know are still breastfeeding at 2 years.

I was. We both liked it

Me and Miss Champ

They being the medical establishment - weaning - to introduce solids. I should have been more specific. I know a fair few that do the 2 year mark, but I think that's more down to where i've lived and who I know. I used to live near Machynlleth (C.A.T. area), there you were odd if you didn't breastfeed.