You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spite

Section_31

I'm a Scouser who lives outside Liverpool and most people I talk to are routing for Liverpool. I have mates who support Arsenal, Villa, and other clubs. They all say they want us to win it. In fact I've been touched by the good wishes messages that I get from them.

Not in my neck of the woods. The spite was at it's worst last night in the local and I left when it was still 3-0 before I'd chinned somebody. More so called fans of other clubs than ever in for it and if there own team was playing they'd hardly be half a dozen in the pub.

Was talking to a mate at work today, who was also there, he said it was like a mental asylum on MMDA when the equalizer went it. 

Thank God I'm at Anfield this Sunday ,whatever way the results go.At least your with like minded people win,lose or draw and not taking shit of some bar stool sky watching cunt who wouldn't know Old Trafford/Stamford Bridge/ White Hart Lane etc, if it was in front of them. 

This is why I wanted us to win it so much this season, stick a finger up the haters.

I have seen hate for us from all quarters, just irrational hatred. But I dont think a alot of Liverpool fans help with the blagging and all which ires fans of other clubs.

It's been unbearable but for the most part Ive not bitten to anything thrown my way. They can all get fucked though. Wankers.

none of them are in the position to take the piss with the season their clubs have had. all this talk of bottling is rubbish too. Look at the league table 3 months ago and decide who bottled it.