You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Bromwich Albion FC vs Liverpool FC

Pureblood

We need 3 across the middle. With 2 Across the middle we have no control of the midfield regardless how shite the opposition.

I think we found that out against Oldham last season, and again against Villa a couple of weeks ago. Maybe the derby win was the exception rather than the rule for the 2 men across the middle formation.

Have a meltdown in pub, have a fight, get it out of your system! I just mean it's funny how you never see some people post but as soon as we lose or don't win all these new names pop up saying how shit we are and how it's Rodgers fault or Toures a cunt. We fucked up a very good chance to go further ahead, it was shit nobody would disagree but fuck me you don't half get the mongs out in full force.

I'm going out to the pub later - I can quote your advice in court, I assume!

I think forums serve a valuable service, by providing the place for people to have a good old whinge. So fucking what if people are pissed off and express that in the match thread. Choose one of the other threads to go and be a superfan in.

The fucking cunting bollocks about how people don't moan after a victory is absurd. 

Ooooh, look at me. Look how great I am at not moaning after we play shit. It's a fucking forum on the internet - if it bothers some of you that much ask Dave if you can be a mod, and try and do something about it, or check out a different thread.

Some people moan more that others. Some people are glass half full, and others are glass half empty. Stop trying to tell people what they should feel and think after games.

• Upvote 5

I think we found that out against Oldham last season, and again against Villa a couple of weeks ago. Maybe the derby win was the exception rather than the rule for the 2 men across the middle formation.

I think that's the real worry. The derby always brings a big performance from Gerrard, and that rubs off on others. How certain players react to the atmosphere and intensity of the occassion often overrides a lot of the finer tactical details.

• Upvote 1

A bit deflated obviously, but in the last 13 games we are 9-2-2 & the 2 losses were City & Chelsea so lets not get too despondent.

A bit surprised Mignolet is getting stick, I thought he was one of our better players today. The distribution can be better, but feel a bit for him as any kick longer than 20 yards means are outsiders to win the ball as most of our players are tiny.

• Upvote 2

A bit deflated obviously, but in the last 13 games we are 9-2-2 & the 2 losses were City & Chelsea so lets not get too despondent.

A bit surprised Mignolet is getting stick, I thought he was one of our better players today. The distribution can be better, but feel a bit for him as any kick longer than 20 yards means are outsiders to win the ball as most of our players are tiny.

made a great save from mcauley header but probably shouldnt have given toure the ball.

nearly all the blame goes on toure for goal but overall the team didnt play well and the manager couldnt change it with his subs.

angriest I ve been after a game in a long time.

Henderson was poor? Well HOW about Coutinho? Did you actually watch the game or did you read the skysports updates you idiots?

Couthinio is awful, may as well be starting with ten men most games he plays, there's a reason inter sold him on the cheap, and now we're seeing it, can't shoot no pace and offers nothing in tight games, needs dropping straight away, he more than anybody is benefiting from our shitness in the transfer market

In Mignolet's defence, he's got what's virtually a second/third string back four in front of him. And whatever about his distribution, the Pepe Reina of the last few seasons wouldn't have been agile enough to get a hand to make that point blank save.

We didn't get Suarez on the ball often enough today.

Sterling was great again. What a transformation from the weak, insipid kid who could never beat a player last season.

Couthinio is awful, may as well be starting with ten men most games he plays, there's a reason inter sold him on the cheap, and now we're seeing it, can't shoot no pace and offers nothing in tight games, needs dropping straight away, he more than anybody is benefiting from our shitness in the transfer market

Bit harsh to call him awful. I agree he's only playing well like 1 in 3 but he's still a quality player, he's young and judging by his pre match interview he can't speak English yet. He was outstanding against Everton I thought, I also agree that he can't shoot at all, somebody at the club can surely see this and should be having him in after training to practise on it as he gets in some decent positions.

• Upvote 1

He started the move for our goal no? Mind you, you didn't like Rodgers until he grew on you so maybe Coutinho will do the same.

Thought Hendo was dreadfull today.Not the only one but have come to expect more from him.

not his fault with gerrad playing in between the centre halfs and coutihno in no man's land. At times he was the only player in the middle positioned where you'd expect them to be.

Very very harsh. You missed the goal then I assume?
  • Upvote 1

He started the move for our goal no? Mind you, you didn't like Rodgers until he grew on you so maybe Coutinho will do the same.

He passed the ball to Suarez who did something brilliant and passed to Sturridge, hardly a telling contribution, it's like starting with 10 men most games with him. I hope he improves and grows on me but this season I've seen a player who only plays when his team are on top, total luxury player who wouldn't get in any other team in the top 7 IMO

Couthino is awful?? What the fcuk are u smoking

• Upvote 1

Very very harsh. You missed the goal then I assume?

So passing the ball to a player who does something brilliant to set up a goal is worth praising? He puts in 4 out of 10 performances most games, goes missing when it's tight, more than anybody he's benefited from our shitness in the transfer market, because any half decent playmaker would take his place