You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Come now Liz, being known as one of the most notorious bearded serial killers in British history a minor achievement? Don't sell yourself short.

It was actually for going two's on a corpse with Savile, but now you come to mention it my ball-peen hammer work was nearly as smooth as my beard. Nearly.

He may be going to fuck you over with a health and safety complaint when he gets a cold.

We have a secretary who, despite the office being centrally heated, will sit with her coat on and one of those dodgy Chinese-import portable heaters, that they sell in pound shops, on her desk.

I'd prefer that.  Pretty much any kind of action, I'd be all 'come at me bro' on his ass.  This attempt at guilt tripping me though, it does not impress me.

People who use the cash machine twice. Fuck off

I swear this is true, last week I was behind some daft cow in the queue who managed four separate card insertions.  If she'd have put it in a fifth time I was going to inform her of an alternative and considerably more personal location she may wish to consider.

I'd prefer that.  Pretty much any kind of action, I'd be all 'come at me bro' on his ass.  This attempt at guilt tripping me though, it does not impress me.

I swear this is true, last week I was behind some daft cow in the queue who managed four separate card insertions.  If she'd have put it in a fifth time I was going to inform her of an alternative and considerably more personal location she may wish to consider.

You should have offered her four separate insertions.

Its a rare skirt that can take the thumb as well.

• Upvote 1

It's actually late Middle English, denoting fabric either interwoven with metallic thread or spangled.

Going further back, that was taken from the Old French estincele ‘spark’, or estinceler ‘to sparkle’, which of course was based on Latin scintilla - ‘a spark’.

Smartarse

EDIT: I'm out of rep so in case its not clear, i'm joking

It's actually late Middle English, denoting fabric either interwoven with metallic thread or spangled.

Going further back, that was taken from the Old French estincele ‘spark’, or estinceler ‘to sparkle’, which of course was based on Latin scintilla - ‘a spark’.

It bloody is as well

Is there anything more dismal and depressing than office Christmas decorations?

People who get excited about putting them up. It's usually some cunt who for the rest of the year cannot be arsed to do anything, but thinks they're some master of delegation and supervision when it's time for that box of tat to go up. The sort of cunt who will complain to the manager and HR because their chair is slightly wobbly as poses 'a risk to health and safety' yet sees no problem in getting somebody else to stand on a chair or desk in between piles of paperwork and computer equipment to stick a bit of bedraggled tinsel on the ceiling. Actually, this rant probably belongs in the 'Instant Cunt Identifiers' thread.

• Upvote 1