You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

When I met Stringy I though he had a fucking ageing disorder or something, I was expecting to see someone who looked like Uncle Albert from Only Fools & Horses after reading some of the posts about him on here. He's more like TLW's answer to George Clooney.

I would temper that comment by pointing out that I think George Clooney looks a bit like a bin man.

If you're saying that Stringy looks like a bin man then I'd be forced to agree

Stringy's got more vim and vigour than most people I know.

Went out on the piss with him and he insisted on walking a couple of miles back to his hotel in the early hours, in drizzle. I wouldn't mind but I was thinking of getting a cab and we were leaving a bar on my road.

I'm not convinced he isn't a member of the undead.

• Upvote 2

When I met Stringy I though he had a fucking ageing disorder or something, I was expecting to see someone who looked like Uncle Albert from Only Fools & Horses after reading some of the posts about him on here. He's more like TLW's answer to George Clooney.

I would temper that comment by pointing out that I think George Clooney looks a bit like a bin man.

haha!  fucking Mook.

• Upvote 1

Visitors to the house - be it the postman, takeaway menu delivers, religious nutjobs, cold callers - coming through a closed gate and then not closing it behind them when they leave. Why would you do that? Leave people's property as you found it.

And people who stuff leaflets or menus through your door should do it properly. That means push it all the way though, not some half arsed attempt where it's hanging out of the front of the box.

• Upvote 1

I've had to rearrange my drinking diary to avoid pubs where this shite will be on.

It's the air of superiority many rugby fans give off. Usually ignoring the fact there is countless amounts of cuntish thuggish behaviour on display every match.

I've tried to watch it. Its not me, I'll watch more or less anything, It's just shit

• Upvote 1

It's the air of superiority many rugby fans give off. Usually ignoring the fact there is countless amounts of cuntish thuggish behaviour on display every match.

I've tried to watch it. Its not me, I'll watch more or less anything, It's just shit

It's like Wimbledon.  They come out of the woodwork a couple of times a year professing deep love and commitment to the cause.  Exactly the same sort that belt out the national anthem just too conspicuously and laugh at Sue Barker's anaemic bon mots.

Rugby isn't a little thing for me, I spent my school years being forced to play it, getting bullied by rugby players & was called a 'Fitba poof' on numerous occasions by Bill McLaren at PE for having the temerity to turn up in my Liverpool jersey. It must be the only sport in the World where you get cheered for kicking the ball out.

Can't fucking stand it & if it comes on the the pub tonight I'm going home, it's one of the few things in life that turns me into a right nasty cunt.

• Upvote 1