You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

I said that it wouldn't be long before Ronda Rousey got KO'd in the fight before Holm. As good as she is, she does get caught a few times in her fights and I knew it wouldn't be long before someone caught her enough to KO her.

Her guard is really really bad but when she gets you down, you stand a limited chance against her, really.

I think she can come back from this but it was an embarrassing loss for her after everything she said about herself. Made herself look like a fool in all honesty.

I said that it wouldn't be long before Ronda Rousey got KO'd in the fight before Holm. As good as she is, she does get caught a few times in her fights and I knew it wouldn't be long before someone caught her enough to KO her.

Her guard is really really bad but when she gets you down, you stand a limited chance against her, really.

I think she can come back from this but it was an embarrassing loss for her after everything she said about herself. Made herself look like a fool in all honesty.

In a similar vein, McGregor is setting himself up for the mother of all falls, when he gets his first loss. I think/hope he'll beat Aldo, and convincingly too, but the day will come.

• 2 weeks later...

I just cant get into it much anymore.

As the fighters get more well rounded its leading to a hell of a lot of boring fights,or if one fighter cant stop a takedown he has lost.As the way the judges score fights a takedown will win you a round even if you nothing with it.Its a shame as i loved it up till a couple of years back.

I'm the same, I used to like your wrestler v your BJJ expert and so on plus there are none of my old favorite fighters left they'd have to bring back Pride and bring back soccer kicks for me to take a big interest again.

• 2 weeks later...