You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Memorable Random Shouts From The Stands

Alex Gibbo

Ever had some bastard shout something hilarious from the stands when the ground has the atmosphere of a church, that left everyone laughing?

I remember in 2005, crowd was completely silent and Biscan came to warm up down the touchline. Some bloke on the Kop suddenly shouts 'DANANANANANA NANANANANANANA BISCAAAAAN' and it was met with a massive cheer, everyone in hysterics, it was funny as fuck.

You lads got anything?

At a Cork hurling match (ye foreigners can YouTube it!) when I was about 9. Some fella stood up behind us and shouted "Come on for fuck sake. Get up the fuck and give them the fucking fuck!"

Was my first experience of proper bad language. Never forget it.

I was at an All Black test match and everyone went quiet as the national anthems were about to begin. A bloke at the front stands up, turns round and yells "You're probably wondering why I gathered you all here today...".

It's doesn't seem particularly funny but fuck it actually was very funny. The whole stand was pretty much in hysterics.

These arnt one person but a group of fans.

The West Ham game against us at Anfield. Jonjo warming up when the west ham fans started chanting there s only one Harry Potter.

There was a game when I was younger and cant remember who we played. But we where destroying them and the kop started booing whenever one of our players had the ball and started cheering the opposition whenever one of there players had the ball. Remember Kenny looking up stunned when he started getting booed.

fella in front of me on the cop shouting 'yer fuckin peg seller' to berbatov , everyone was pissing themselves.

i also robbed one off chubby brown, everyone shouting 'you fat bastard' at rooney, who then passes to nani to which I shout 'you skinny cunt!'.

ive got a book here called the Kop and its full of tales from the stands. some crackers in there.

I used to sit in Row 3 if the Lower Centenary, right by the half way line years ago. There was always this cunt that used to have everyone shaking their head, a right moaning twat. Never used to shut up. We were playing Leicester & Muzzy Izzet came over to take a throw in. This horrible twat stood & shouted at Izzet "get back to Millwall you cunt", to which Izzet turned round & said for everyone to hear "I've never played for Millwall mate". Much hilarity ensued. The cunt sat down & was dead quiet for the rest of the game.

Was in the Paddock once and Danny Murphy was running up and down the touch line warming up. Some fella stands up and walks to the first row and bawls at him "Fuckin run faster Skull Heaaaaad!". Murphy just stopped and looked at him shaking his head and went to sit down.

When I was in the standing kop some fella with long curly ginger hair and pale skin was trying to push through to get behind the goal, he grabbed me and my mates shoulders when he nearly fell over. Some al fella then shouts "stop touching them young lads up Supersub lad!". Everyone round us pissed themselves.

Went the arsenal match when Kevin Campbell was playing for them. He fouled Nicky Tanner and some woman got up and shouted "fuck off ya big tin of soup" as in Campbell's soups, the whole place went silent.

Stood on the kop when I was about 14 (early 90's) we were playing Norwich I think we were 1 up one of there players hacked down Bob Jones (I think) about 3-4 yards out side the box some fella next to me shouted "Book that yellow and green budgie bastard" everyone just stopped went quite and stared at him a fella behind me says eh lad tell your dad there fucking canaries silly twat, I wouldn't mind I didn't even know the wool I was with my mate who'd gone the bog, when he got back we moved about 10 people to the left.