You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Just now, Gnasher said:

After you post the phantom poll that you invented that said Corbyn supporters are the biggest hindrance to Starmer. You no good lying cunt.

You sound like Pat Tates character in Rise of the Footsoldier 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

I never hammered you I just caught you doing what you do day in day out on here, telling falsehoods to suit an agenda. You have multiple accounts and you are a shrill. You are also a first class cunt.

Shots fired.  I think at least 2 of these are true. 

3 hours ago, Mudface said:

Conservative MP Julian Lewis has been kicked out of the Conservative parliamentary party after beating Chris Grayling to become chair of the Intelligence and Security Committee.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-53422010

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Holy shit. Get that Russia report out.

Small victories, but this means it might actually get an airing. 

Big news, but they’ll still be a five/six month consultation period before any finding as the vast majority have no knowledge of the report as they are new to the committee, so essentially starting up again.

The previous group had not met for months! 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Gnasher do you have beans on a fry up? Genuine question 

I reckon he eats cornflakes for breakfast with a liberal sprinkling of Cocaine. 

Guest Pistonbroke
26 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Conservative MP Julian Lewis has been kicked out of the Conservative parliamentary party after beating Chris Grayling to become chair of the Intelligence and Security Committee.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-53422010

Fucking hell, talk about a party hell bent on ruling with an iron fist, yet they have the cheek to bad mouth China and Russia. 

13 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I reckon he eats cornflakes for breakfast with a liberal sprinkling of Cocaine. 

Steady, PB. He'll be after you next.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Expect a big incident this in the coming days to take the media off this Russia report stuff. 

What like a novel coronavirus ravaging the UK, and the rest of the world, and killing tens of thousands, or a suicidal Brexit which will likely see the largest wealth transfer ever conned out of the pubic purse in to private hands, something like that?

We’re through the looking glass now.

• Upvote 1