You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Incompetence & mismanagement of the highest level

grahamlfc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I must be a new fan.

Who's first match was in 1983.

So kindly take your sneering and condescending attitude and fuck off.

Thanks.

No.

Sack the manager after three league games? Disgusting. But it's not just that, you don't 'like' him.

But, its not new the club not buying a player the manager wanted. Gasgoigne was wanted by Dalglish but the club couldnt afford to match Spurs' bid of over £3m at the time.

I know I'm being pedantic, but Spurs paid £2m for Gazza, not £3m. Also, that's the first time I've heard it said that Liverpool attempted to sign him. I know the Mancs wanted him and that he turned them down but I've never heard about us being interested.

Who did you want to replace Kenny, Dicko?

Capello

Benitez

Van Gaal

All were linked if someone can find a valid reason to pick Rodgers over that lot I'm all ears.

In all honesty I wanted Pellegrini when Kenny spoke to him in 2010.

Because I think a new manager would have been moot as he'd still be here.

Capello

Benitez

Van Gaal

All were linked if someone can find a valid reason to pick Rodgers over that lot I'm all ears.

In all honesty I wanted Pellegrini when Kenny spoke to him in 2010.

Because I think a new manager would have been moot as he'd still be here.

A valid reason? Rodgers was cheaper than Benitez, Van Gaal etc.

A valid reason? Rodgers was cheaper than Benitez, Van Gaal etc.

Was he?

I would have thought what we paid out in compensation to Swansea may have equalled it up somewhat.

But yes I take your point, it's not something as a fan I suppose when listing what your looking for in a new manager is top of the pile. Indeed when I posted originally it never even entered my head.

TBH, Rodgers himself aluded to this method of transfers at his first press conference. He said himself and others would be involved in the process.

I think however, he, like the rest of us, thought he'd have the final say on the matter.

But, its not new the club not buying a player the manager wanted. Gasgoigne was wanted by Dalglish but the club couldnt afford to match Spurs' bid of over £3m at the time.

The difference there is the club couldnt afford or didnt have the money. With dempsey, it is a case of money there, henry or werner deciding they wouldnt back their manager and spend the money.

Gasgoigne was totally amazed he ended up at Spurs and in his version he was in a car being taken to Anfield.

On his way to sign for us,when he was then told that they were now going down to Spurs.

Though if his version can be truely trusted is another thing.

I know I'm being pedantic, but Spurs paid £2m for Gazza, not £3m. Also, that's the first time I've heard it said that Liverpool attempted to sign him. I know the Mancs wanted him and that he turned them down but I've never heard about us being interested.

He wasn't wanted by Liverpool.

Like Mcallister he was waiting for a call that never came.

Why not give him a chance? Just stop your whining for a few weeks and see what transpires? He's here, there is nothing you can do about it, so get behind him.

Just an idea.

I'm behind the team.

That's it.

I thought he was an arrogant no mark cock when he rejected us.

I'm not going to change my mind just because he's been appointed.

Especially when he's been appointed by such rank amateurs as far as football is concerned as this lot.

I must be a new fan.

So kindly take your sneering and condescending attitude and fuck off.

Thanks.

Dicko i completely agree with your view, Rodgers to me as shown he's nothing but a lier, arrogant, incompetent and totally untrustworthy. A man with these attributes should never a club like Liverpool, although he'll make a perfect replacement for Fergie.

I must be a new fan.

So kindly take your sneering and condescending attit

Thanks.[/Q

Eh Dicko were have you been. 1969 against city. What the fuck. Give him a chance FFS

Your heart is ours so give him a chance mate. It's your duty

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Dicko i completely agree with your view, Rodgers to me as shown he's nothing but a lier, arrogant, incompetent and totally untrustworthy. A man with these attributes should never a club like Liverpool, although he'll make a perfect replacement for Fergie.

What has he lied about?