You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

in fairness to them they ve been on a poor run recently. looking at the defending for both goals I can see why and the goals have dried up for lukaku and naismith.

hope deulofeu can come on and do something before city are out of sight.

talksport banging on about 3 at back but stones is right back

Always thought the best chance would be Villa or West Ham providing we win of course and to be honest it will be hard for the lads to go again when they're in 3rd by Monday.

Villa for 45 minutes were the best side we've played this season.

in fairness to them they ve been on a poor run recently. looking at the defending for both goals I can see why and the goals have dried up for lukaku and naismith.

hope deulofeu can come on and do something before city are out of sight.

talksport banging on about 3 at back but stones is right back

Tony Hibbo on the bench......ah, ok.

If Barkley goes against the script and scores another worldie late on, we may well see the entire team stand aside and let City score from the kick off, at this rate.

He might as well come to us this summer for all the ambition they have.

Always thought the best chance would be Villa or West Ham providing we win of course and to be honest it will be hard for the lads to go again when they're in 3rd by Monday.

Villa for 45 minutes were the best side we've played this season.

Yeah, I'm not hopeful for Monday if City waltz to victory here. I'd say a draw at Palace would be an excellent result given the circumstances, let alone a win. The last week will have taken a lot out of the players psychologically.

This is maybe the most small time thing I've ever seen whilst watching football. I don't even hate them for it, I pity them. It's almost funny how small time they are.

This is, of course, the same club that reacted furiously to be called "smaller" - not small, but smaller than Liverpool - a few years ago, despite that being a certifiable fact.

Couldn't resist finding out score, turned on the radio while stream was loading and they were saying something about a penalty and a chance for Barkley to get a second, for a minute I had hope then next thing aguero scores.

Got stream working watched ten mins of the worst atmosphere I have seen at goodison and then dzeko scores.

Switched off after that and am watching no more, fuck Everton and their fans, didn't have a strong dislike for them before but after seeing how they want their team to lose to fuck us over I am starting to dislike them more by the minute.