You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Guest San Don

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

wonder if we'll see gollum for united etc in the papers tomorrow? Still, it wont be his fault, will it?

The bluenoses will say that they have the fourth spot to contest, so that will take precedence over the FA Cup. Then they'll have the other excuses like not having any transfer budget, Howard's broken back, Jelavic's slump, injury time....

Ifithadnabinfer...

It's not all good news!

I've ruined most of my pants through pissing myself with laughter this week. First decent side they meet and they get fucking hammered.

And as an aside - I would put money on Martinez replacing the Ginger Gobshite at the end of the season.

I only saw the second half and they had a shocker so I can't imagine how much worse they were in the first half. Fellaini gave the ball away in his own box which led to a chance that was saved. Then he gave the ball away in midfield and just stopped playing. He actually turned his back on the play to have a strop. It was no surprise when he got hooked, and apparently he just went straight down the tunnel. It appears as though he has mentally checked out of the club.

He makes it sound like they have constant trips to wembley' date=' while we sit at home all jealous.[/quote']

Apart from the obvious disparity between our trophy haul and there's in the past two decades, I like how them losing games at Wembley is something they think we'd be jealous of.

Tim Howard out with a bad back. David Moyes out with a bad side.

I reckon Martinez will easily be able to resist the err, 'temptation' of heading to Woodison if Moyes departs. He knew the move to Villa wasn't the right one. He's been proven right to stay where he was, I reckon. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to jump into Moyes' place knowing he'll have little or no money to do anything with.