You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

our game against swansea on 24th feb has been postponed now.

I'd flights booked n all.

didn't even register with me until I checked the fixtures on LFC TV. That'll be why the time was TBC for the last few weeks. i thought the only issue would be the europa league game on the Thursday.

Time wasting cunts.

I was pissed at this as have tickets. It was on Sat 23rd but BBC showing it re-scheduled for the next day, Sun 24th. Makes sense.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Just interviewed some scouse footballer on soccer Saturday he had that weird scouse accent the one where it goesssshhh a bit like dish lad, David price is the same and carra has it too a little bit so does some lad on LFCtv whose tongue seems too big for his mouth it actually seems to big for free Willys mouth. Are pricey and carra from the same part of liverpool. Nothing wrong with it, its just different.

Just interviewed some scouse footballer on soccer Saturday he had that weird scouse accent the one where it goesssshhh a bit like dish lad, David price is the same and carra has it too a little bit so does some lad on LFCtv whose tongue seems too big for his mouth it actually seems to big for free Willys mouth. Are pricey and carra from the same part of liverpool. Nothing wrong with it, its just different.

Carra's Marsh lane in Bootle I think, Big Pricey is West Derby.

Guest San Don
Glenn Whelan got away with one there. Personally I don't understand why he didn't own up and tell Sgt Webb to send him off. That is the work of a cheat.

Fucking vile twats stoke shitty are. Cant wait to hear pulis' excuse why his player didnt tell the ref he'd cheated and jumped in with a leg breaker.

And as for that twat shawcross, just fuck off you cheating twat.

quality player is Zabaleta, very underrated

Seconded. Comes across as quite likeable too. I'm sure that opinion could change next Sunday though.

I usually avoid watching Stoke, so I've not noticed it for a while but they are clearly letting their grass grow long. I suppose its not that different from us watering the pitch or Arsenal having a wide one, but because it's Stoke I don't like it.

Edited by matt1983
Spelling

quality player is Zabaleta, very underrated[/quote

Yeah agree with that. Never lets his side down, fucking solid. That goal epitomizes his attitude. My favourite player outside the reds,followed by Baines who is also a genuine good guy. Made up city sickened that two faced rat bastard Pulis.

Hahahaha, our friends across the park at it again. Moyes makes a late sub, hooking Jelavic for Heitinga who came on to a chorus of boos. Heitinga then goes and scores, the natives erupt in jubilation, only to see Phillip Neville come over and give them a load of verbals for their 'loyalty'.

Couldn't make them up. They never disappoint in the comedy stakes.