You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hahaha. Anybody trying to blame Reina for that is a fucking gobshite. It actually fucking angers me. Stupid pricks.

Pepe Reina - Not good enough because he can't make impossible saves.

We might as well start dropping players for not being able to teleport, thats how ridiculous expecting him to save that is.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
Pathetic.

And you think any keeper never mind a supposed world class one should be beaten by that fucking header? Are you having a laugh?

You know the square root of fuck all about keeping,

Try taking the blinkers off tithead. Positioning? How much of the goal did he have to hit? Even trying to get to the ball?

Fucking wake up!

So, when Ben Arfa has the ball, he should anticipate the perfect flighted ball to the only attacker in the box. Nothing wrong with his positioning, great ball, cute header. Skrtel may have done better/ got closer.Your obviously the expert here, you tell me where he should be? Just because the ball trickled in & he was caught wrong footed, probably anticipating the header going near post, its his fault! My blinkers are off, i suggest you take yours off regarding other matters, your blinkers are permanently on, you take them off when it suits you. Your the tithead

San Don, i've never met you, thank fuck, & i never want to beacuse i'd fuckin love to twat you, your a fuckin horrible little shit

Jesus, calm down. I hope you've never read a silver lining post, if you get this irate with criticism of a player!!!

Even if he cant save it he might want to look like he trying to save it every now and then, instead of just standing still and looking over his shoulder like he always does

Yeah, just like he did with that reflected shot that almost went in? Oh wait, he was in full stretch towards the post!

He's been ropey of late but you cannot blame him for that one. Blame Spearing and Shelvey for allowing the cross in without any pressure. Blame Skrtel for doing so poorly with his man. Blame Kenny for us playing utter shite since he's had his chance to put his stamp on the team.

He's been ropey of late but you cannot blame him for that one. Blame Spearing and Shelvey for allowing the cross in without any pressure. Blame Skrtel for doing so poorly with his man. Blame Kenny for us playing utter shite since he's had his chance to put his stamp on the team.

Yeah, but don't do that because it's bullshit, isn't it?

Guest davelfc

What is the point in appealing? ~They'll just extend it. Personally I'd like to see Kenny blast that useless prick atkinson. Take the touchline ban, give him both barrels.

Guest San Don
San Don, i've never met you, thank fuck, & i never want to beacuse i'd fuckin love to twat you, your a fuckin horrible little shit

You have pm.