You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mass Effect 3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My copy was sent on Tuesday so should hopefully be at home tonight. Can't wait.

Only briefly played the demo to whet my appetitie for this as didn't want to see too much of it.

Have only just bought SSX as well, but that will be taking a back seat for a while now.

Still got loads of shit to do on Skyrim so I reckon I'll crack on with that and let the price drop on this before diving into it. It still amazes me that Star trek haven't got off their arses to have someone create a similar game, it'd fly off the shelves.

I did'nt get an instruction booklet either.

First impressions' date=' looks great, seems good so far playing wise, I was a wee bit upset that my imported Shephard looks nothing like my Shephard from part 2 but a few tweaks and its back on track.[/quote']

I couldn't import Brenno Shepard either, looks-wise.

As for booklet: HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER WHAT TO DO

Skyrim was ok for me on PS3.

What's pissing me off though is that I completed ME 1&2 on the Xbox which has now died, and so I can't carry on my saved history.

This is sad but I only decided to get a PS3 console because my Xbox did the same thing as yours and I couldn't be arsed playing ME again after loads of previous run throughs. The PS3 ME2 had that great choice system before the game started so you didn't have to do all that.

Right I've played a few hours and have quite a few grumbles.

1) It's not holding my attention story wise.

2) It's ripping off Fable 3 (Why you'd want to rip anything off from that heap of shite is beyond me but there you go)

3) I've played 4 hours and I've already had to change discs from 1 - 2 back to 1 again, not good.

Getting into it a bit more now, but I'm still not happy with the Fable accruing allies/money strategy they've included.

And the disc changing really is a chore.

ME2 was linear & it was roughly 2 disc changes to complete the game.

I've had 5 disc changes already.