You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what scares me and makes me mad in equal measure.

I cannot blame him if he does leave but it makes me angry if he does that we've been bummed good and proper by ginsoak up the road too and thats shocking for a club like ours.

I bet that as soon as Suarez leaves,hopefully not though,that bacon face will get rid of Evra because he will have served his purpose. He's past it anyway but wont be leaving Utd while theres still mileage in the Suarez situation.

We've been bummed good and proper by Ayre. Atleast the players stuck up for the lad. Henderson seems to glare at Evra on that video.

One thing I think should be focussed on to get some perspective is Ferdinand.

Was it Luis fault for not shaking his hand as well, he held out his hand just like with Evra, but Ferdinand lowered his hand just like Evra.

How can it be Luis fault with one player and not the other, he approached them in the exact same way with his hand held out.

I don't want to go down the road of slagging Ferdinand for that.

In his eyes he saw Suarez refuse to shake Evra's hand. He was perfectly within his rights to not shake Suarez's hand, I couldn't give a fuck about it.

That was not my point Dave.

Suarez got the blame for not shaking Evra's hand and he approached Ferdinand the same way with his hand held out and just like Evra did, Ferdinand lowered his hand and did not take Suarez hand.

If people want to blame Suarez for not shaking Evra's hand they should also blame him for not shaking Ferdinands since he approached them both the same way with his hand held out.

The problem though is that Ferdinand has admitted that he withdraw his hand unlike Evra and thats where the inconsistency kicks in.

Ferdinand should not get any grief for it, but neither should Luis and I just cant see any logic in accepting its Ferdinands call with the second non handshake while its Suarez call with the first considering his approach was the same through the line of players.

Haha that's just reminded me again about when Evra tried to do Luis early on and ended up nearly breaking Rio's neck because Luis jumped out of the way. Hilarious that.

Hahaha, yes that was funny as hell. Luis saw Evra coming and gave Ferdinand a little push in the back and jumped away. It was specially funny since both Evra and Ferdinand acted like cunts minutes before the incident.

Am I being paranoid to think that the whole hand shaking mess was well set up and planned by sir rednose and evra already before kick-off? Evra surely puts his hand down before Luis comes, and reacts like a "victim" when Luis goes past him. Then he tries to provoke him with his disgusting celebration after the game. And finally sir rednose makes his stupid press conference. Maybe I'm paranoid but I think they are cunning enough to do such a thing.

Fuck it's sickening, I really fucking hate those manc bastards!

It does show how inept the club is in handling issues when you think how the chavs have got mongos case postponed till July,it is starting to appear more like a clever move of protecting him from fan abuse.

With his case being heard out of season,he wont get anywhere near the same amount of hate or mass media abuse on a seemingly daily basis.

Hahaha, yes that was funny as hell. Luis saw Evra coming and gave Ferdinand a little push in the back and jumped away. It was specially funny since both Evra and Ferdinand acted like cunts minutes before the incident.

Am I being paranoid to think that the whole hand shaking mess was well set up and planned by sir rednose and evra already before kick-off? Evra surely puts his hand down before Luis comes, and reacts like a "victim" when Luis goes past him. Then he tries to provoke him with his disgusting celebration after the game. And finally sir rednose makes his stupid press conference. Maybe I'm paranoid but I think they are cunning enough to do such a thing.

Fuck it's sickening, I really fucking hate those manc bastards!

not sure if Slur Alex was involved but Evra definately planned it

Let Evra enjoy his 5 minutes. United will chew him up and spit him out when they're ready, and then he's going to find life very difficult outside of their halo of protection.

He'll do this again as well, he's fucked in the head, he'll get caught out. Even then, despite all the sinister, inexcusable shit he's pulled, he'll still be mostly exonerated because he's black, and life's obviously been harded for him than it has for you or me.

has anyone else noticed that in the media, its all just suddenly stopped?

as if they're saying 'thats it now, they've apologised, they look pathetic...job done'

as if they feel they need to wind there necks in, in-case something gets said or done that will undermine all their good work.

bastards.

Can anyone remember that programme Michael Robinson did for Spanish TV about the then current reds players - Pepe, Torres, Arbeloa - meeting Kenny, Souness & Sammy Lee in a restuarant talking about past experiences & current ones etc Would post a link but in work & can't access youtube

Would love LFC TV do something similar with Digger , Luis, Glen Johnson Dirk & some local lads past & present to do the same hearing about them but also as a subtle way of getting our view out on this bollocks about Luis - I'd rather we did a balls on table presser but that's not going to happen is it - mind you LFC TV would likely ditch it for another edidtion of Smalltalk :-(

Any merit? I know we are unlikely to shift opinion but at least would hear from current lads

See, instead of shitting ourselves and bending over on Sunday, all of this should have been analysed by the club, witness players should have been spoke to and we should have given Luis' side exactly as it has been given in Marca. An apology of sorts could even have been included, but one detailing the reasons why they never shook hands, IE Evra pulling away.

Too fucking late now, nice one Ian you spineless tit. At least you got Ollie, Paddy, Martin and the boys writing nice things about you again.Gobshite.

Andy, it doesnt matter. There was no value in it. It was too late. We had pour water over it on Sunday.

This saga has already ruined enough of our season, its time to move on.

Luis must feel badly alienated now that even Ayre has had a go, have just got to hope he isn't thinking of leaving, and that if he is the rest of the season works out well and makes him change his mind.

Had kind of let the whole thing go but reading some of the stuff around here, especially the part about the FA's translation errors has really fucked me off. Just wondering why Luis himself or someone from the club didn't step forward and defend him better with that in mind is confusing.

Anyway, looking forward to the next match and to this barrage of shit finally starting to pass.

Can anyone remember that programme Michael Robinson did for Spanish TV about the then current reds players - Pepe, Torres, Arbeloa - meeting Kenny, Souness & Sammy Lee in a restuarant talking about past experiences & current ones etc Would post a link but in work & can't access youtube

Would love LFC TV do something similar with Digger , Luis, Glen Johnson Dirk & some local lads past & present to do the same hearing about them but also as a subtle way of getting our view out on this bollocks about Luis - I'd rather we did a balls on table presser but that's not going to happen is it - mind you LFC TV would likely ditch it for another edidtion of Smalltalk :-(

Any merit? I know we are unlikely to shift opinion but at least would hear from current lads

Fernando Torres 'el niño', se transforma en 'the kid' - YouTube

I don't trust Marca one bit, their article reads like.. "Look Luis, we love you, come and join us, here you can call anyone you like a Negrito and it won't be an issue and even if it is, then we will back you 100% unlike Liverpool who have let you and your family down.. See you in the summer..."

I don't want to go down the road of slagging Ferdinand for that.

I do. He presents himself like some big shot role model for young people when in reality he is a big fucking baby. This case has nothing to do with what happened to his brother and Suarez has never done anything towards him. He is one of the biggest hypocrites in today's football and he gets away with it because he has this image off the pitch. Massive twat who probably lives by the motto "Do as I say, not as i do".

I do. He presents himself like some big shot role model for young people when in reality he is a big fucking baby. This case has nothing to do with what happened to his brother and Suarez has never done anything towards him. He is one of the biggest hypocrites in today's football and he gets away with it because he has this image off the pitch. Massive twat who probably lives by the motto "Do as I say, not as i do".

I agree with all of that, but he saw Suarez not shake Evra's hand so he thought 'why should I shake his hand'. Couldn't care less. In fact I wish some of our lads had snubbed Evra.

I don't trust Marca one bit, their article reads like.. "Look Luis, we love you, come and join us, here you can call anyone you like a Negrito and it won't be an issue and even if it is, then we will back you 100% unlike Liverpool who have let you and your family down.. See you in the summer..."

Maybe, but I think Pepe would rather go to and trust Marca as a Spanish international who is very popular in his home country than any of the rags in England if he wanted to defend Luis, even if it was anonymously.