You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Cunts who can't use the fridge properly. Just found my lunch launched at the back of the fridge upside down. Probably some fat cunt on a new fad diet routing through looking for their low fat cheese spread

The fridge and microwaves in our place are the fucking pits. I only used the fridges for milk, even then I'd really rather not.

Similar thing happens in ours, if you leave anything in there is will come back contaminated by someones leaking yogurt or some fat cow's homemade soup for when she's on a special diet. 'Special', read sneaking mouthfuls of fucking biscuits and crisps all day, especially those two coated layered Cadbury's chocolate fingers and then having the cheek to tell us how good she's been and how she deserves a treat.

We have two fridges, both paid and owned by the people in my department. Despite this some gipping twats from the IT department continue to put shit in our fridges.

The icebox has jammed and freezes over. This was caused by a fat cunt from IT putting a can of Iron Bru in the freezer part till it burst breaking the door, cause said fridge to now over chill and ruin anything going in there.

The microwaves though, fucking hell. If you carbon dated the splashes on the roof or side of the microwave you'd need a radiation suit. You could discover the date of the device by peeling back the layers of homemade soup and analysing it to the fad diet components.

People who revel in ignorance. You'll have heard people say "oh films/football/fashion/music I know nothing about that" and then pretend they've no idea who the biggest film star/footballer/model/musician in the world is. It's fucking bollocks, you pick half the stuff up through osmosis, just being alive and having your eyes open means you have to take this stuff in. Or you are the kind of cunt that likes what they like. Well that's a diminishing return buddy because there's not a lot of new stuff around. Stephen Fry did a great podcast about learning new stuff, stumbling across something that you'd never considered before and finding it fascinating. I love doing that. I've read tons of books on the GF thread that I wouldn't normally chose because someone's taken the time to recommend them.

I don't mean that everyone should be an expert, but surely having a little knowledge about stuff is interesting and makes you more interesting. I'm not an ace cook, but I love trying it and getting the odd success. Music - I'm rubbish at it, but anyone that can play an instrument fascinates me because my mind doesn't work that way.

Ignorance isn't bliss, it's bollocks.

People who revel in ignorance. You'll have heard people say "oh films/football/fashion/music I know nothing about that" and then pretend they've no idea who the biggest film star/footballer/model/musician in the world is. It's fucking bollocks' date=' you pick half the stuff up through osmosis, just being alive and having your eyes open means you have to take this stuff in. Or you are the kind of cunt that likes what they like. Well that's a diminishing return buddy because there's not a lot of new stuff around. Stephen Fry did a great podcast about learning new stuff, stumbling across something that you'd never considered before and finding it fascinating. I love doing that. I've read tons of books on the GF thread that I wouldn't normally chose because someone's taken the time to recommend them.

I don't mean that everyone should be an expert, but surely having a little knowledge about stuff is interesting and makes you more interesting. I'm not an ace cook, but I love trying it and getting the odd success. Music - I'm rubbish at it, but anyone that can play an instrument fascinates me because my mind doesn't work that way.

Ignorance isn't bliss, it's bollocks.[/quote']

A lot of people use ignorance as a badge of honour and simply revel in not wanting to know anything on the said subject.

I am this way when anybody mentions soaps reality tv or talent shows. I genuinely couldnt give a shite about them and get some funny looks when I dont know who won x factor recently.

In this case ignorance is bliss.

Special offers two for one, 3 for 5, buy two get a third for free how about you just make one cheaper you fucking cunt I ain't got the space nor want for all this shit so save me money for real you scamming twats. My girlfriend came back from the shop with plug lights, plugs with a light on them when I asked why she said because they where a quid. I'd rather have the fucking quid..infact I'd rather have lost two fucking quid than knows these fucking things existed, you don't buy shit for shits sake and she is the reason these fucking company's get to call selling even more cheap tat a special offer. Fuck her and fuck them.

Nowhere near as bad as "remove your card". I fucking know! I can read.

I got talking to the woman on the checkout in our local M&S this afternoon (there was no-one behind me) after she started by asking me if I had bags with me today, which I did. She went on to say how they hate having to go through this pathetic script with people and the amount of grief they get back. Whatever happened to employees being trusted to use their own initiative in their contact with 'the dreaded public.'

People hash tagging in texts. Gets right on my fucking tits it does. People who do this need culling.

When I make my move and become ruler of planet earth all these people shall be phoned to death. By that I mean we shall all launch mobile phones at them until they die. It'll be an arduous task but a worthwhile one.

That winds me up in M&S.

"Do you need a bag?"

"What the fuck do you think?"

Is this a man thing?

I use my hands and if that's not enough I use the bags I've brought with me for said purpose

People hash tagging in texts. Gets right on my fucking tits it does. People who do this need culling.

When I make my move and become ruler of planet earth all these people shall be phoned to death. By that I mean we shall all launch mobile phones at them until they die. It'll be an arduous task but a worthwhile one.

This move to become ruler of planet earth - one assumes it'll have to be on a clear sunny day?

Is this a man thing?

I use my hands and if that's not enough I use the bags I've brought with me for said purpose

Probably, yes.

I've got a baguette, a medium size drink and some nachos and nowhere to put them. Of course I want a bag. Giving me the bag, for free, should be the default option. The chap in the sandwich shop down the road doesn't ask, he knows I'll need a bag because he's not a cunt. M&S are evil (but their sausage rolls are AMAZING).

Probably' date=' yes.

I've got a baguette, a medium size drink and some nachos and nowhere to put them. Of course I want a bag. Giving me the bag, for free, should be the default option. The chap in the sandwich shop down the road doesn't ask, he knows I'll need a bag because he's not a cunt. M&S are evil (but their sausage rolls are AMAZING).[/quote']

What about re-using the bag the lovely chap in the sandwich shop gave you?

You'd already thrown that away, hadn't you?

Guest ShoePiss
Is this a man thing?

They've banned supermarket plastic carrier bags in Portland, you bring your own multiple use ones or deal with the shite brown paper bags.

In Milton Keynes TK & I have have extensive recycling so he would have thrown it a pink recycling bag. But I agree and think they should charge for plastic bags like in other countries, would soon stop us forgetting them.

People who put stupid shite on Facebook like "what time does the match start?" or "does anyone know of any kids activity centres in Sefton?". Why not just google it yourself you thick cunt instead of putting it on Facebook and waiting round to see if anyone responds to your question?. By the time you wait for someone to reply you could have found out yourself.

Guest ShoePiss
People who put stupid shite on Facebook like "what time does the match start?" or "does anyone know of any kids activity centres in Sefton?". Why not just google it yourself you thick cunt instead of putting it on Facebook and waiting round to see if anyone responds to your question?. By the time you wait for someone to reply you could have found out yourself.

Ah yes but it's not really about getting the info is it? Haha.

People who don't obey the fucking rules

"Does anyone know any tattoo shops in Liverpool?"

There are fucking loads and you know it - you wouldn't be asking so people will ask 'oooh what tattoo are you getting?' etc, would you? Hmm?

Facebook is a like a bad trainwreck and I can't turn away from it and stop checking out all the hilarious awfulness.