You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CARLING CUP FINAL

The Chef

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it goes to penalties we're fucked

Thought the same thing, although after the way we've been I guess most of us did! After Adam skied his it just seemed so over, can't believe we managed to pull back and win it.

Loved Pepe too, when it showed the slow motion of the rest of the lads getting to him he was still bouncing around, he's just brilliant.

Glad we're finally back winning again.

Guest The Chimp
im baffled with some of you guys reaction. I know its not a league title, or a CL title, and we won it on penalty etc etc. But seriously, the oppositions we've beaten on the way to this final, was tough, and we deserved to win this. Indeed it wasn't pretty, but that is not what matters. What matters is that we got ourselves another trophy, and that is what we are going to talk about in 5 years.

If you cannot be happy with this title, then you should take a deep look at yourself, and ask if you don't ask too much of our club? Because as it looks now not Chelsea, not Spurs, or even Arsenal are going to win a trophy this year, but we have.

I like the cut of your jib my friend. Have some rep and a couple of celebratory monkey jigs.

orphan-baby-chimpanzee-playing-alone.gif

[YOUTUBE]N3tx29pSicI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL599C8474D35CD6BE[/YOUTUBE]

Everything in the garden is not rosy I'll agree, but for today let us be happy eh?

I like the cut of your jib my friend. Have some rep and a couple of celebratory monkey jigs.

[YOUTUBE]N3tx29pSicI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL599C8474D35CD6BE[/YOUTUBE]

Everything in the garden is not rosy I'll agree, but for today let us be happy eh?

Thank you for the monkeys. They are totally awesome! ;)

why the fuck can't we do it the easy way just once?!

anyway I thought we were below par, lots of the ball but too many wrong decisions in the final third but we got the cup now so who gives a fuck, Skrtel class, Downing very good, the rest of them none bad but none particularly good either (apart from Kuyt when he came on)

Congratulations!!!

Great game for a neutral to watch (although after the Arsenal Spurs game it was hard to improve on that).

I thought Liverpool were a bit below par, and Cardiff fought bravely.

Liverpool were the better team, but it's hard not to feel sympathy for Cardiff for a proud performance that might very well have won them the trophy.

But all in all, the cup is not won on one game alone, and Liverpool's path to Wembley was pretty difficult.

The best team of the competition won it. Can't say fairer than that.

Onwards and upwards for a great club I'd say. Best of luck for the rest of the season chaps. Enjoy your night!

Congratulations!!!

Great game for a neutral to watch (although after the Arsenal Spurs game it was hard to improve on that).

I thought Liverpool were a bit below par, and Cardiff fought bravely.

Liverpool were the better team, but it's hard not to feel sympathy for Cardiff for a proud performance that might very well have won them the trophy.

But all in all, the cup is not won on one game alone, and Liverpool's path to Wembley was pretty difficult.

The best team of the competition won it. Can't say fairer than that.

Onwards and upwards for a great club I'd say. Best of luck for the rest of the season chaps. Enjoy your night!

Nice one, good post

FUCKING YES !!!!!!

Fucking buzzing !!!

Who gives a fuck how we won the final?? We won it and that's all that counts at the end of the day and in the record books.

We fucking deserved it, if you don't think so, just go and watch the matches we won to get here.

Hope this is the first of many now for Kenny and the lads and all the supporters.

Europe now too. Bonus !!

liverpool+way+7+small.gif

Off to get even more drunk now.

Europe now too. Bonus !!

Quite forgot about that. Great news.

The only downside of today's events is that Mrs Jennings had to ask the children to leave the living room, because Daddy said 'Fucking hell' at the top of his voice. And since then she hasn't spoken to me.

Double bubble whammy!

Guest San Don

Hahaha! You fucking simians are boss!