You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scotland - Keep it, or dump it  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Scotland - Keep it, or dump it

• Retain ownership
    • Sack the cunts off

BBC News - Minister Moore 'happy to sort out' legal referendum

Let's just lance this fucking boil and sever ties with the weedy pale-skinned fuckers. Crap county, crap sports, crap people. Drunks, druggies and spongers with a massive chip on their shoulder about the english and some retarded ideas about religion and sport.

Let's have our own referendum. Keep the mountainous wasteland, or sack it off.

BBC News - Minister Moore happy to sort out legal referendum

Let's just lance this fucking boil and sever ties with the weedy pale-skinned fuckers. Crap county, crap sports, crap people. Drunks, druggies and spongers with a massive chip on their shoulder about the english and some retarded ideas about religion and sport.

Let's have our own referendum. Keep the mountainous wasteland, or sack it off.

This is the kind of post I expected when I saw Noos had started the 'Racism' thread...

The only problem is it will help to keep the tories in power in perpetuity. I want to change my vote.

That is pretty much my view on it!

No wonder Dave is doing as much as possible to piss them off! We are seriously turning into a an Aldi version of North America, us the shite USA with the free market economy, the same right wing governments year in year out, and Scotland as Canada, much nicer country but not really a threat.

If I was Scottish I would want to sack the right wing English and Welsh population off but as an Englishman we need them.

I also believe that the sizeable chunk of the UK economy that is funded by Scottish Oil will be missed a bit too.

Of course we'll be taking the oil. They'll talk about putting up a fight, then pass out on McEwans and choke on their battered Mars bar.

The only problem is it will help to keep the tories in power in perpetuity. I want to change my vote.

We need them for this reason alone, otherwise I'd be more than happy for them to do one. If I lived up there I'd deffo vote for independance even if there is are huge risks to it, mainly because England keep inflicting horrible Tory or ConDem governments on them.

Fact of the day - there are more Giant Pandas in Scotland than there are Tory Westminster MPs.

We need them for this reason alone, otherwise I'd be more than happy for them to do one. If I lived up there I'd deffo vote for independance even if there is are huge risks to it, mainly because England keep inflicting horrible Tory or ConDem governments on them.

Fact of the day - there are more Giant Pandas in Scotland than there are Tory Westminster MPs.

Fuck. Does this mean we have to keep the fucking taffs as well?

Can't blame them for wanting to disassociate themselves from "call me Dave" really.

Scotland are planning to form a closer allegiance with the Scandinavian countries if this happens, aren't they? I think if they try and replicate a lot of their social, economic and political outlook then they'll do well out of it.

Lord of the flies tag ! step forward for your rep !

I would say fuck the scots, but they will have the gas & oil from the north sea as they don't produce anything else other than whiskey & salmon. Which after the Locabie bomber fiacso has taken a massive hit in exports to the US.

The Scots will never be able to tie in with the Scandanavians as there mentalities are completely different.

The place will resemble the film 'Doomsday' after ten years

Let's clear shit up straight away because Scotland is fucking ace; great scenery, fit women, great whisky, Kenny and if there are 2 better cities in England than Glasgow and Edinburgh I haven't been to them.

There is a lot of lazy stereotyping of the place based on 70s violence and the film Trainspotting, but of the 7 or so times I've been up there I have seen no actual evidence of this.

Scotland fucking rules.

Is that true though? Since I've been around only the 1974 elections would have turned out differently. And the result of those elections meant that the Tories changed from Heath to Thatcher. It might have been a blessing in disguise if they had of won.