You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great performanace. Chelsea look scared of us now and its a long time since we have done that to another top side.

If this run doesn't give us the confidence to really get stuck in and start turning over the dross teams nothing will. Bellers was outstanding and Lucas injury the only downside ;hopefully just a couple of weeks out. Well played lads

A post from that thread:

Originally posted by some chelsea cunt

this is redicules what is avb thinking the problem was there last season we all know it yet nothing has changed maybe if anything its went backwards we ship mad goals

Awful spelling etc, but the misspelling of ridiculous is quite apt.

Great stuff. Lucas superb again, lets hope the injury is not a bad one, particularly with stevie out. Henderson and Coates are going to be fucking brilliant in a couple of years, the composure they both showed at such a young age in such a big game was amazing. Bellamy also excellent. The fact we can make that many changes and play so well at Chelsea only 48 hours after playing man city shows how well we've done in the transfer market and how much better our squad is now.

A post from that thread:

Originally posted by some chelsea cunt

this is redicules what is avb thinking the problem was there last season we all know it yet nothing has changed maybe if anything its went backwards we ship mad goals

Awful spelling etc, but the misspelling of ridiculous is quite apt.

I think the key word there is 'backwards'. It describes the way their owner looks, the way their performances are going and the mental capabilities of a large segment of their fans.

Very good win that.

Defensively we just looked so organised and strong - you can see why we have the best defensive record in the league. Thought Coates was rash when he dived in on Luiz in the first half, as he could have given away a penalty - but other than that they hardly troubled us.

Bellamy was superb, as was Lucas (hope he is OK). Thought everyone else played well, except for Carroll who was woeful. He kept breaking up our play, giving away silly mistakes - at one point the commentator on my stream said Liverpool will want Carroll to stay in the Chelsea hafl because he was causing us problems. Ngog is better than Carroll and I mean that.

But well done Kenny, good win, good team selection, clean sheet, no goal for Torres and we got a rest for Suarez.

Great performance - Chelsea only had the one big chance.

Defensively we looked really good, all rockin' in the back. Coates really impressed me with his superior headings, his strength, his passing, and his coolness. Love him already.

That penalty was horrible - in the middle of the goal for the goalie to take. Just poor. Bellamy would have burried it.

But hey - thankfully the pen wasn't decisive, and we got a couple great goals. Really happy for both Maxi and Kelly. The latter was really impressive when winning the header and cooly heading the ball into the net. What a mountain of a man.

If we continue playing like this vs worse teams we'll win 5-0 in every game.

Walk on!

Guest San Don
Very good win that.

Defensively we just looked so organised and strong - you can see why we have the best defensive record in the league. Thought Coates was rash when he dived in on Luiz in the first half, as he could have given away a penalty - but other than that they hardly troubled us.

Bellamy was superb, as was Lucas (hope he is OK). Thought everyone else played well, except for Carroll who was woeful. He kept breaking up our play, giving away silly mistakes - at one point the commentator on my stream said Liverpool will want Carroll to stay in the Chelsea hafl because he was causing us problems. Ngog is better than Carroll and I mean that.

But well done Kenny, good win, good team selection, clean sheet, no goal for Torres and we got a rest for Suarez.

Fucking hell, you sit behind me in the centenary stand dont you? Moan, moan, moan, moan.

Fucking hell, you sit behind me in the centenary stand dont you? Moan, moan, moan, moan.

All you got from my post was moaning?

I did a lot of praising - just not for Carroll, because he was poor.

lucas, coates and bellamy will get most of the plaudits and rightfully so, hope lucas is ok

however i have 2 observations

1. henderson played well tonight,the guy covers a lot of ground and is decent on the ball, central midfield is where he belongs long-term, i was impressed with him tonight

2. our so-called second string is not so far off our first eleven in terms of quality, in my opinions guys like maxi and bellamy offer more than kuyt and downing, you saw how they took the first goal, tell me if you think downing and kuyt would have shown the same composure, johnson v kelly is very tight also and coates is putting serious pressure on skrtel, spearing is also a great option in the middle and if lucas is injured then spearing will do a job for us there, carroll had a mixed game but put in the effort and showed a good touch on occassion, needs to start scoring regularly though to build confidence

All you got from my post was moaning?

I did a lot of praising - just not for Carroll, because he was poor.

Not a thread goes by without you criticising our players in some way. You were even criticising Coates in the MOM thread. Just fuck off to redcafe or blue kipper, i'm sure they'll be interested in your 'insightful critisisms'.

lucas, coates and bellamy will get most of the plaudits and rightfully so, hope lucas is ok

however i have 2 observations

1. henderson played well tonight,the guy covers a lot of ground and is decent on the ball, central midfield is where he belongs long-term, i was impressed with him tonight

2. our so-called second string is not so far off our first eleven in terms of quality, in my opinions guys like maxi and bellamy offer more than kuyt and downing, you saw how they took the first goal, tell me if you think downing and kuyt would have shown the same composure, johnson v kelly is very tight also and coates is putting serious pressure on skrtel, spearing is also a great option in the middle and if lucas is injured then spearing will do a job for us there, carroll had a mixed game but put in the effort and showed a good touch on occassion, needs to start scoring regularly though to build confidence

That is probably the perfect summation of Carroll so far. Its certainly a lot better than, 'hes fucking shite'.