You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know this is a bit early like, but there is a reason behind it.

Got a bit of a do on next Tuesday, big smash planned with a few mates (all reds). The plans hinge on watching the match, but is it true that we are not on tele? That's what I've been told, fucking scandalous if true. Anyone know for certain?

Oh, and to keep in tradition with a pre match thread, we'll shit 'em!

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a bit early like, but there is a reason behind it.

Got a bit of a do on next Tuesday, big smash planned with a few mates (all reds). The plans hinge on watching the match, but is it true that we are not on tele? That's what I've been told, fucking scandalous if true. Anyone know for certain?

Oh, and to keep in tradition with a pre match thread, we'll shit 'em!

Man city v arsenal on tele mate. Streams are the only way to watch it i think. Shame, fancied a night in the pub myself.

Man city v arsenal on tele mate. Streams are the only way to watch it i think. Shame, fancied a night in the pub myself.

What a big dirty massive stonking load of steaming bollocks!! I heard we were not on Sky but wasn't sure if any of the terrestrial channels had the rights, obviously not. Ta feller.

Would have thought it will be on some of the foreign channels in the boozers Randy lad. I know the Stoke game in the last round was.

You're right mate it will deffo be on local, problem is though we'll be in Sheffield so looks like we're fucked. Cannot believe Sky haven't touched this game when you look at some of the absolute shite they usually televise. Madness.

Apologies if there is already a match thread, i managed to miss it if there is.

I fancy us to win this, sure most of our lads will be knackered after today but i think we will have a positive feeling at the club now after our last 2 performances made us forget about how bad swansea was. also with them playing newcastle next weekend and having a massive european night the week after i think it will be a very weakened side from both. Id go with

Reina

kelly

Carra ©

Coates

Robinson

Maxi

Lucas

Spearing

Bellamy

Kuyt

Carroll

2 1 to us with bellamy and carroll scoring, and one having to be dropped at fulham. roll on wembley

Going to be interesting to see the line up, the whole team ran their arses off today and i'd imagine there will be some heavy legs tomorrow.

I would go for Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Coates, Aurelio, Downing, Lucas, Spearing, Maxi, Kuyt, Bellamy

Maybe swapping lucas at half time for Adam. He worked his bollocks off today. Also Robinson is still out with a knock i think. Hopefully if Skrtel is ok hecould maybe take Coates place, wouldnt risk Agger in this game as protecting him is vital. Fingers crossed Bellamy is ok to play. Downing only played 5 mins against Chelsea last week so is hopefully fresh enough to play again.

Suarez, Carrol to come on and put the shits up them towards the end! Also have a sneaky little feeling Eccleston may take a place on the bench.

After such a testing game yesterday I'd be tempted to make a lot of changes tomorrow.

Enrique ran his arse off yesterday, I'd give him a rest and put Robinson in.

Agger played really well too but with his injury record I'd be giving him a rest now and bring Carra back in.

Likewise Lucas who was excellent yesterday, and has been an ever present so far this season, so perhaps let Jay Spearing come in for him?

Can't believe we're playing again tomorrow! Fucking ridiculous really. Sure as shit we'll get an injury from tired limbs.

Are we on telly? Sky have hte Arse and Scum matches.

No we're not. Utd vs Crystal Palace is clearly a bigger game then Chelsea vs Liverpool.

knobheads.

I'd go with.....

------------- Doni -------------

----Kelly---------Carra---------Coates--------Flanno----

----Henderson-------Spearing---Coady-----Maxi--------

-----------------Bellamy----- Carroll -------------------

Subs:

Pepe

Wilson

Skrtel

Robinson

Downing

Suarez

Aurellio

Kuyt

I'd go with.....

------------- Doni -------------

----Kelly---------Carra---------Coates--------Flanno----

----Henderson-------Spearing---Coady-----Maxi--------

-----------------Bellamy----- Carroll -------------------

Subs:

Pepe

Wilson

Skrtel

Robinson

Downing

Suarez

Aurellio

Kuyt

coady in midfield in a cup 1/4 final? Absolutely mindboggling that. We don't play until monday after tomorrow's match. Play Jose Enrique from the start. This isn't a time for experimenting. Your faith in Coady is misplaced too in my opinion. Anytime i have seen him play at reserve and in the Next Gen he has been very very average. Lacks pace and seems to be average technically too. He'll never make it at liverpool