You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Talksport.

Fuck me, you put yourself through that at this moment in time?

Only in this parallel universe can one player get in trouble for calling a player 'mate', and the other one get away with calling a player a 'black cunt'.

There was an article posted on this site this week about a Paisley, and how he was put out by a letter from a fan, and how the journalist was saying how the fans have too much freedom to say anything.

Well, this is why we need to say things on the internet, because we cannot trust journalists any more, we're not stupid, we see through this bullshit and we see through your phoney credentials as sports writers, and your wanky suggestive writing style. It's not the same as 1978, you're all a bunch of cunts and need sorting.

Part of me wants us to make a massive banner to say "You lying French cunt, Evra".

Nicked from elsewhere....................

Dunno who @liam_tomkins is, other than him being somethign to do with Kopsource.com, but anyhow:

Suarez news: he is alleged to have referred to Evra as 'negrito' - Spanish for 'little black man'. Not uncommon and NOT racist. #LFC #MUFC

Negrito' is actually a phrase coined by European explorers to describe a class of small, black folk who inhabit parts of southeast Asia.

Furthermore, Evra's team mates are believed to have nicknamed the player 'Negrito' due to his diminutive stature. #caseclosed

Suarez wound Evra up by saying 'calmarse Negrito' (calm down little black man). It was not a racist term, nor was it used with malice.

Nicked from elsewhere....................

Dunno who @liam_tomkins is, other than him being somethign to do with Kopsource.com, but anyhow:

Suarez news: he is alleged to have referred to Evra as 'negrito' - Spanish for 'little black man'. Not uncommon and NOT racist. #LFC #MUFC

Negrito' is actually a phrase coined by European explorers to describe a class of small, black folk who inhabit parts of southeast Asia.

Furthermore, Evra's team mates are believed to have nicknamed the player 'Negrito' due to his diminutive stature. #caseclosed

Suarez wound Evra up by saying 'calmarse Negrito' (calm down little black man). It was not a racist term, nor was it used with malice.

Hahahahahaha! Jesus Christ. As if.

I think Funneeeeeee called the negrito thing fucking weeks ago, and it's always seemed obvious to me that Evra simply misunderstood what Suarez was saying, due to the fact that he isn't South American.

Where I think Evra is lying is the "he called me it more than 10 times..." He knew what he was doing as he would have looked a right cunt if he’d gone running to the media and said "Suarez said.. "Calm down little black man..." to me… By insisting he said it "more than 10 times" indicates that there was a racial element to his remark(s). That’s why he didn’t report it to the referee at half time, didn’t mention it to his teammates or manager because it just wasn’t said so many times.

I just wish he’d said that Luis said it to him 5 times…

He said it 5 times

Oh Patrice

He said it 5 times

Javier Hernandez uses negrito word too.

"Chicharito" Hernández regresa motivado

"Chicharito" Hernández regresa motivado

Viernes 11 de mayo de 2007

Recién desempacado de Sudamérica, donde participó en una gira de preparación por Argentina con la Selección Mexicana Sub-20, el joven delantero del Guadalajara Javier "Chicharito" Hernández, se pone a las órdenes de José Manuel "Chepo" De La Torre para esta fase de Liguilla con las Chivas.

Provechosa considero la gira del Tricolor Sub-20, Javier Hernández: "Nos fue muy bien en Argentina. Ir a Sudamérica nos sirve de fogueo para lo que venga, ya sea Mundial Sub-20 o Juegos Panamericanos"

El joven delantero establece que regresa a Chivas con toda la disponibilidad de ser útil: "Estamos al 100% para trabajar con intensidad, a las órdenes del Técnico y con mucha humildad para colaborar con el equipo en esta Liguilla, donde se busca el bicampeonato"

"Chicharito" Hernández, destaca el gol anotado ayer por otro joven como Omar Esparza, en la victoria ante Tigres: " Me gustó mucho el gol del Negrito (Omar Esparza), creo que es una muestra de que los jóvenes de Chivas, estamos listos para responder en juegos importantes como los de Liguilla. Por mi parte seguiré trabajando con humildad para ganarme una oportunidad.

Where I think Evra is lying is the "he called me it more than 10 times..." He knew what he was doing as he would have looked a right cunt if he’d gone running to the media and said "Suarez said.. "Calm down little black man..." to me… By insisting he said it "more than 10 times" indicates that there was a racial element to his remark(s). That’s why he didn’t report it to the referee at half time, didn’t mention it to his teammates or manager because it just wasn’t said so many times.

I just wish he’d said that Luis said it to him 5 times…

He said it 5 times

Oh Patrice

He said it 5 times

...we won it in Gay Paris...

Wouldn't have to alter this a great deal.

Babelfish

" Chicharito" Hernandez, emphasizes the goal written down yesterday by another young one like Omar Esparza, in the victory before Tigers: " I liked much the goal of the Negrito (Omar Esparza), I believe that it is a sample of which the young people of Kids, we are ready to respond in important games like those of Liguilla. As for me I will continue working with humility to gain an opportunity to me.

May 2007 ???

That Hernandez quote needs to get circulating. It could help strengthen Luis's case.

And if its true Evra's own team mates refer to him as "Negrito" and IF thats the word Suarez said. Its case fucking closed. The FA cannot do Suarez for that unless they really want to get ridiculously picky and go on some warped sense of "Intent".

In any case though, if his team mates say it, finding Suarez guilty would be very difficult.