You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer window 2012

Megadrive Man

I'd have Boudebouz. Some say he is overrated and overpriced, but if the figure flying around is correct I don't think he is. £14m for a winger, with pace, who beats his man with dribbling and or pace who also have a great cross on him. So unlike Babel, he does have an end product.

Players we should look at more closely Boudebouz, Marco Reus, Kagawa, Doumbia, Leandro Damiao who are all players who would improve us in their respective positions.

I would love seeing Hazard here, or Goetze, but that is very unlikely, but I won't stop hoping.

He's not super pacey, is Ryad, but he's got quick feet and changes speed well... like Suarez.

Certainly more pace than others in our team. I love watching Sochaux play. Martin and Boudebouz are ace. Love Ryads dribbling and all that shit, love it. Ligue 1 is fantastic.

Have you ever watched Ryad Boudebouz?

He is far from pacy. Though I do think we will sign him. He is better at unlocking defences than any of our current wingers.

Have you ever watched Ryad Boudebouz?

He is far from pacy. Though I do think we will sign him. He is better at unlocking defences than any of our current wingers.

Yes, I think he is pacy, not Walcott pace, but certainly he has more pace than any of our attacking players. (imo)

And yes, we should sign him for £14m if that is actually correct.

Not seen him play but Jen Chang mentioned on Facebook that he (Ryad Boudebouz) is the perfect youtube highlights player.

Yes, perfect youtube highlights player because of his dribling, but he has added an end product to that.

(Can't edit former post. I think Boudebouz has pace, but Enrique has more pace, but he is atleast equal to Downing....)

Anyone can be racist in International matches, but can Aaron Hunt do it on a cold Wednesday night in Stoke?

If people get behind the lad, and we don't have the usual 606 mongs banging on about his transfer fee, then I think he'd be a major success. I honestly think given time to settle he could racially abuse Evra at least 15 times in one game.

We bought some lad today from MK Dons

http://mobile.mkdons.com/runtime/mkdons/article?articleId=2519017

MK Dons can confirm Seyi Ojo has completed a move to join Liverpool Academy.

The 14-year-old midfielder, who joined the Dons four years ago, has been capped twice at England Under-16 level during their recent Victory Shield campaign.

Chairman Pete Winkelman said: "This is the opportunity of a lifetime for Seyi and his parents which has proved far too difficult to turn down. There has been a lot of interest and speculation regarding Seyi which he has coped with admirably.

"We are extremely proud to have Seyi in our record books as our first schoolboy to receive an international cap. Everyone at the Club would like to wish Seyi the best of luck in his future and we all look forward to the day he runs out at Anfield."