You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bid for Jelavic apparently.

Sounds to me like they're doing their usual trick of putting in phantom bids for players very late in the day which have no chance of being accepted and if they do, there's no time for the deal to be completed. Then the Moyesiah and Big Gay Bill will have their excuses ready and can tell supporters how hard they tried to strengthen the squad.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
As one of my blue mates has just said, "Usain Bolt wouldn't pass an Everton deadline day medical".

He's too busy dealing with Virgins...although i reckon he thought he was signing up for other reasons than broadband.

Close to signing Jelavic from Rangers.

If Jelavic deal goes ahead it'll be cut price. This is because Rangers still owe Everton £1.5m from signing Michael Ball. ELEVEN YEARS AGO. No wonder they're skint with such ridiculously generous credit terms!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davelfc
The bitters are getting twitchy about the prospect of a Harry/Moyes shuffle.

Typical blueshyte, deluded as usual. Nobody wants the bog eyed tosser.

Guest davelfc

He's worked miracles at everton, little cash to spend and a load of useless players and he has them getting a few points.

But he has zero ambition, has ignored several decent jobs that would see him take a step up. I think he's scared because he has found his level.

Not good enough for a decent or even half decent team but just right for the shite.

That there are fans at everton that believe he stands even a small chance of being offered the job at spurs shows just how deluded they are. But then we knew that.

The bitters are getting twitchy about the prospect of a Harry/Moyes shuffle.

I really hope this happens. Both Everton and Spurs will crumble, and Arry will be begging for his job back in 4 months once he realises that there aren't enough brown envelopes in the world to get Florin Radicioiu into Englands Euro 2012 squad.

One thing I have noticed over the past few years is certain managers fit with certain clubs. You get the feeling it would end in tears at spurs for him as he has missed his chance. The expectation level has been raised at spurs.

I do think Moyes would appeal to Levy though, a company man who is used to working with a tight budget. However their fans now consider themselves at the top table and want a more proven manager.

They also need a manager who would keep their existing players, Moyes would probably end up getting into some bizarre fight with Modric & co.

Saying that ask any spurs fan what constitutes success and they will say finishing above Arsenal, so maybe he is the man, as he is used to being in the shadow of a bigger club.

I think Moyes has worked miracles at Everton. He's working for a less than supportive chairman with an over expectant fan base. He's brought through some good youngsters and signed some tremendous bargains.

He's earned a chance at a club like Spurs and his eye for spotting bargains like Jagielka, Baines, Arteta, Lescott and doing clever business like Drenthe and Donovan must make him an attractive option to balance conscious chairman like Levy

Guest davelfc
I think Moyes has worked miracles at Everton. He's working for a less than supportive chairman with an over expectant fan base. He's brought through some good youngsters and signed some tremendous bargains.

He's earned a chance at a club like Spurs and his eye for spotting bargains like Jagielka, Baines, Arteta, Lescott and doing clever business like Drenthe and Donovan must make him an attractive option to balance conscious chairman like Levy

Yeah welcome to 2008. The ship has sailed, zero chance he would get that job.

Guest San Don

Well if gollum's hat isnt in the ring for the spurs job should 'Arry get the england job, it would show him up as being totally unambitious.

He couldnt in all honesty turn down an offer from spurs saying the shite were a better, bigger club with which to meet his ambitions.

Are there a bigger set of cunt "fans" than Evertonians?.

They have loved the whole Gillett/Hicks thing, Woy and now all the shit about Luis Suarez. They seem to take watch everything LFC related and pipe up being all holier than though about racism and call Suarez a cunt.

All the bitter bastards I work with sent round the footage of Suarez's two footed tackle when he played for Ajax, saying "horrible, horrible twat, how can any fan idolise a cunt like that?". They make out that all their supporters are Equality & Diversity representatives when some of them are the most bigoted twats ever to walk the planet.

Every Facebook update from an Evertonian always seems to be about Liverpool, apart from when they win the odd game then they are fully operational Evertonians again (like today).

All of them act like superfans who have stuck with the club through thick and thin yet they never sell out their games despite tickets being easier to obtain than lottery scratchcards.

I'm not really arsed about Everton as a club but I absolutely fucking hate their bell end fans. I hope this Derby Suarez scores a hat trick to wipe the smug smiles off their face, then Big Gay Bill's refusal to sell either drives Moyes away or sends them to the wall. Hopefully they'll end up as nondescript as Preston or Bury. Fucking stupid obsessed bitter sanctimonious bastards.