You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the far right in Europe.

Sugar Ape

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mate, seriously. Why the fuck would a bloke sat dressed as a bird with a bra on and lipstick be good for kids? 

I've never said it is good. I've said it's harmless. I've asked the circle-jerk for any evidence of any harm and they just shriek and fling shit in random directions; which is odd, because they're all quick to accuse other people of not answering questions.

11 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Imagine anyone thinking that this isn't the seating position that the drag queen* chose to sit in for half an hour or however long it takes to read a kid's book (probably a bit longer, since he's chosen not to even hold the book).

I feel stupid now. I accept that you're right and I apologise unreservedly.

(*Maybe ARed could tell us who the reader is; he seems to know that he's got a sexualised name.)

IMG_20230304_220244.jpg

Just shown my missus this picture, she wouldn’t know right or left if they punched her full in the face, her exact words “ that’s got to be illegal surely” You’re one strange fucker you

12 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Imagine anyone thinking that this isn't the seating position that the drag queen* chose to sit in for half an hour or however long it takes to read a kid's book (probably a bit longer, since he's chosen not to even hold the book).

I feel stupid now. I accept that you're right and I apologise unreservedly.

(*Maybe ARed could tell us who the reader is; he seems to know that he's got a sexualised name.)

IMG_20230304_220244.jpg

If you don't see a problem with that photo then you need to have a word with yourself mate. No digging you out like the others but fuck me man, come on. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So now we get the row back. But only because people (me, ARed, Skids and Stronts) pushed back, but a week ago people who disagreed were Nazis. 

He told you that a man, dancing in a thong  in front of children was ok.  Where I live we have a word for them. 

FrigidLateAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-ma

8 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I do wonder the extent to which the whole trans issue is being at least encouraged by the Russians on social media to be more of an issue than it deserves. . We have had trans, drag and gay people in prominent cultural positions for years and quite rightly nobody cared (though I always thought drag was a very politically dubious art form). Now trans rights are dominating political debate at least on line, causing division within parties and partly contributed to Sturgeon’s downfall. The Labour Party are also struggling to maintain their coherence on this and I think it will be an issue in the election. I expect this whole debate about how a tiny number of people refer to themselves is quite handy as a distraction from Ukraine. 

If you turn out to be Hades it would bring this whole site down. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've never said it is good. I've said it's harmless. I've asked the circle-jerk for any evidence of any harm and they just shriek and fling shit in random directions; which is odd, because they're all quick to accuse other people of not answering questions.

Is it? Films have age ratings for a reason. Kids are sponges and everything we go through and experience as a child carries us through life. I walked in on my mum and dad shagging when I was about 7 years old and I still can't walk into a room without shouting "Muuuum, Daaaaaad stopppppp" 

Jokes aside, it isn't harmless. it's weird as fuck and the people comfortable sitting there insisting they give a reading to a room full of small kids dressed as a fucking drag queen need a serious interrogation. 

That much is true.  I thought that you could post news of Fascists being cunts on this thread and not get ten pages of blow-back.

You aren't doing that though. I'm side by side with you against gammon racist shitbags but this is a weird battle you're fighting. If I picked my kid up from school and saw a man dressed as a bird in a short skirt with his cock out holding Rosie Red Hat trying to shake my hand to tell me how well behaved my child was while he flashed his toby at them I'd put the cunt lipstick first through the pavement. That doesn't make me facist mate. 

FYI - I don't have kids. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha fuck me you cry and grass to Dave about name calling and you're happy to call someone a nonce? 

He's a shithouse weasel who would take the kickings he deserves if he had the spuds to carry on like that in real life.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Seriously.  Babies and toddlers don't drive themselves to these events. There's the answer to the question of whether people who have children feel differently about this.

Still refusing to explore the dwarf fetish angle? They have booster seats and stuff you know? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

He's a shithouse weasel who would take the kickings he deserves if he had the spuds to carry on like that in real life.

Everyone knows that but never kick a man when he's already been sparked clean out. The jobs done with turds like that before you even chin them. You can smell it. 

Turd. What a word. 

Anyway, stop condoning kids looking at willies. You're a better person. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If you don't see a problem with that photo then you need to have a word with yourself mate. No digging you out like the others but fuck me man, come on. 

FrigidLateAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-ma

If you turn out to be Hades it would bring this whole site down. 

I've said that the dress was ill-advised, which is why most Story Hour readers wear long dresses. 

I can't believe I zoomed in on that pic, but there's no sign of fran and beans there; just tights 

But this is how mad the circle-jerk have got; they're all giving me grief for saying that the bloke in the picture is off-balance and reaching for a book. It's proper gaslighting.

I've said that the dress was ill-advised, which is why most Story Hour readers wear long dresses. 

I can't believe I zoomed in on that pic, but there's no sign of fran and beans there; just tights 

But this is how mad the circle-jerk have got; they're all giving me grief for saying that the bloke in the picture is off-balance and reaching for a book. It's proper gaslighting.

Nonce defender

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Mate just stop, seriously just fucking stop

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's amazing what some of the men on this particular conversation think is sexualised. Why they find someone dressed flamboyantly automatically equates it is being sexualised should be enough to make people stop and think. It's usually the excuse rapists or sexual predators use "oh she was asking for it, dressed in that long gown and dayglow green wig, the slut". 

Fucking. Embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

Nonce defender

And as for the state of this. Calling gay men nonces was something that I thought was left in the past. You're an absolute whopper.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9528hsc79ajdjw2qx9g0ha

Not you. You're cool. Can't wait to see this muzzy though 

Also you said you don't want to turn up to a funeral looking like a twat so I assume you aren't going? 

weeeyyyyyyyy been sat on that for a whole day 

• Haha 1