You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next season's ticketting arrangements announced

Champ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the club left it until the last minute to announce this so they could minimize the hassle they'd cop.

For me 13 is no issue and I have some sympathy with those under it but I knew the club would pull this kind of stunt as Ayer has form for it. So I made sure I had as many games on my fancard as possible, even if it meant missing one game or two.

So... 50% of the member tickets are on sale tomorrow and those qualifying will be able to buy "half a season ticket."

Are they still going to sell tickets as previous season, 4/5 weeks before the game? Or are all the tickets going on sale tomorrow and that's it??

I really don't get it.. How is this not going to create a "lock out" situation.

I thought they meant 50% of all member tickets would go for the half season and the rest the normal selling arrangements which would allow fans like TrueRed to get tickets..

Fucking stupid arrangement designed to get the money in for ticket sales in two hits without any consideration given to fans.

Well it's not because what they've done it basically done away with paper tickets. All of these games will sell out long before they get to general sale, or late availability as it's now known. You'll need a card to access the stadium, so most of the touts are screwed.

For those that bought tickets this morning, could you buy them all in one go or did you have to buy each game individually?

Due to me using a mates Season Ticket for some games last season I didn't have enough credits on my fan card so I have to wait until later in the week.

And was there any mention of the auto cup scheme? I'm sure I read somewhere that it would be an option for the members sale.

1 and 3/4 hours hitting refresh so far to get Swansea and Wolves tickets - just getting the high demand notice

Don't hit refresh, once you're on the screen that says.......

Please wait. There is currently a high level of demand.

We will automatically connect you when a session becomes available so please do not navigate away from this page.

Thank you for your patience.

.......it will automatically connect you. I logged on at 8.17am and got through around 9.05am.

I'm about to give up on it all together before long. Two fucking hours and not even able to log in. The only variety is the occasional time I get no page loading at all.

My toys are going to be well and truly out of the pram soon.

Edit: Navbasi posted while I was typing. I started about the same time as him and still haven't got in.

Don't hit refresh, once you're on the screen that says.......

Please wait. There is currently a high level of demand.

We will automatically connect you when a session becomes available so please do not navigate away from this page.

Thank you for your patience.

.......it will automatically connect you. I logged on at 8.17am and got through around 9.05am.

cheers mate - just got in