You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Osama is dead

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans crack me up.

FUCK YEAH, AMERICA! WOOH! IT ONLY TOOK US 10 YEARS TO FIND THE GUY WHO PLANNED ATTACKS THAT KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND DESTROYED OUR BUILDINGS, RESULTING IN TWO BLOODY WARS! WE ROCK! HOOYAH!

You couldn't even bring him in so that he could offer vital information and then try him for the crimes he's committed. You should be so fucking proud. Joke.

We should have taken the British approach and released all the prisoners and let them set up a devolved parliament.

First Minister Karzai

Deputy First Minister Bin Laden

Guest Numero Veinticinco
We should have taken the British approach and released all the prisoners and let them set up a devolved parliament.

First Minister Karzai

Deputy First Minister Bin Laden

Do what now?

Fox and a firefighter on now crediting Bush for finding him.

Glen Beck is gonna have a heart attack on his show, Obama's birth certificate and Obama in charge when he's found in the same fortnight, it's gonna fuck him up.

The same Bush who cant find his own Arsehole with a flashlight and a compass?

Yank in not understanding that ending troubles is good move shocker.

I live here but I am not from here. Also never said I disagreed with peace process but was replying to a post which made fun of America for not capturing Bin Laden for a decade when in the UK they treated the IRA like Hamas for 3 decades only to turn around and bring them into government when they continued to kill, rob banks, and give punishment beatings and shooting for around 5-8 years after.

Well, I suppose one more dead beareded loony can only be a good thing, although I don't really think it's the end of Islamic terrorism.

I wonder how long before a whole raft of nutty conspiracy theories are out there

I bet Pontius Pilate said something very similar to that just over 2010 years ago.

Yank in not understanding that ending troubles is good move shocker.
I doubt the fire arm and weapon producing Yanks would see it that way Stu.

The Pakistani intelligence service had been watching the place for months.They had suspected he was there.

To be fair they play both sides. They knew he was there all along. no suspicion about it.

No wonder the Americans took him out without informing them.