You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Brilliant week for Everton. Getting twatted 5-0 by Chelsea. Us going top, more fairytale diversion tactics of a new stadium. Roy Keane slagging them off saying they haven't won a trophy for ages and saying they never play in Europe. Then their own manager basically calls them a small club and tells their star striker to leave in order to progress his career. What a time to be a blue.

The half seaso's will be flying out the gift shop!

• Upvote 2

Whatever happened to that slogan they used in the summer - something like "Nothing will be the same again"?

Do you think the truth's sinking in?

They just need to put the full stop after the first word and that slogan will look boss, lad, once they finish cladding it.

• Upvote 1

2be58569702df623961a63dd5ca25d66.jpg

The true sign that Christmas is just around the corner.

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming.

Some of the replies are good

Jags right boot ‏@pablor79_paul

@Everton redshite comments on here shows how obsessed they are, and btw, they are doing half season tickets too

Since when

4-0 robbingmeow

@Everton @RoundTheBendd ye not gettin a new stadium ye bells

20h

ste griffo ‏@stepea198511

@Everton hahahahahahahahahaha proper fans

Michael Rossiter ‏@squeakee21

@Everton whens the dvd out lads

Bryan Heavyside – ‏@bheavyside

@Everton the new stadium better be at least 20,000 seats or there will be 50 odd scruffs pyar feewwwmmiiinn

12h

Ian G ‏@IanG1878

@Barry1878 @StephenLyth @WatchedToffee @dannyecho90 2/2 so could keep seats together. Come from Cardiff to most games so wanted guaranteed

Locals only

FireGusForHarambe ‏@Jay_Simpson1993

@Everton as an American I'm moving to Liverpool now so yeah I'll buy some tickets for y'all trash club

Guest Pistonbroke

That's a thing of absolute beauty that. They are already turning on him 4 months into his first season.

Everton aren't we

TBF, although true it was a stupid thing for a manager to say. 

' I never thought i'd say this but the sooner we get Unsworth in with big Joe as his number two the better.

Back to 4-4-2 would be nice too.

https://vine.co/v/5uuiBJMiWQa

Re: Koeman on Lukaku - miles?

Posted by hibbertatemypets on November 9, 2016, 6:56 pm, in reply to "Re: Koeman on Lukaku - miles?"

I'm not arsed if you are joking or not, but I actually agree!

The fact that Unsworth's mate has been brought in as Director of Football fills me with optimism that he will get his big chance next.

The best football we have played in years was the game he managed last year.

People go on about experience, but no manager out there (Moyes and Royle aside) actually has experience of managing Everton. He's played for the club, worked wonders with the kids, loves Everton and doesn't take shit.

@HibbosTeas

--

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Aye, it was the kind of shit the Owl came out with.

I'm surprised I didn't quote that cunt in my post, the cringe worthy geriatric piss flap.