You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Where does this idea come from that whoever won the league immediately before the war would have continued winning stuff?  It's just as plausible - and equally pointless and deranged - to assume that the team who won the first title after the war would have won one or more preceding titles if they'd had the chance; West Brom and Liverpool "suffered because of the war" as much as Everton did.

49 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is he not a red on a wind up????  Or he is actually that DaveK cunt from GOT? 

It is him.

Has his suitably OTT twitter bio where he of course references us - fact he is an evertonian and how he is not a wool given his location...

Sad bastard.

Screenshot-20240320-001053-Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, an tha said:

It is him.

Has his suitably OTT twitter bio where he of course references us - fact he is an evertonian and how he is not a wool given his location...

Sad bastard.

Screenshot-20240320-001053-Chrome.jpg

Retired T.A.? Did he retire just before the Falklands like a lot of them did? 

IMG_3739.png

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

And it will fucking stink, especially with wind from the west blowing the Cargill stench down the dock road.

Never mind Cargill,it's literally next door to a massive united utilities sewage treatment works !

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Is he not a red on a wind up????  Or he is actually that DaveK cunt from GOT? 

Apparently doesn’t post/hasn’t posted on there for a few weeks. Dunno what went down, I got banned for having the temerity to be a red and use Duncan in my handle. 

16 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Apparently doesn’t post/hasn’t posted on there for a few weeks. Dunno what went down, I got banned for having the temerity to be a red and use Duncan in my handle. 

Hahaha

16 hours ago, Scott_M said:

It looks like part of the old White Hart Lane to me, just with the corners filled in. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if they told the architects “Build me something like Spurs’ ground” and that’s what they got. 

Wasn't white hart lane originally built off the same design as woodison? 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Wasn't white hart lane originally built off the same design as woodison? 

Wouldn't surprise me. They are definitely similarities.

Both did it on the cheap then.

• Haha 1

They’ve basically rebuilt Goodison but with steel instead of wood, filled in the corners and dumped it on subsiding sewage land in the smelliest area of the city and put a fancy round roof on it to make it look bigger. That’s what I keep saying to her brother anyway much to his delight. 

Anytime a blue starts bragging about their new ground always remind them that they’ve built a stadium that’s still got a smaller capacity then ours. 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They’ve basically rebuilt Goodison but with steel instead of wood, filled in the corners and dumped it on subsiding sewage land in the smelliest area of the city and put a fancy round roof on it to make it look bigger. That’s what I keep saying to her brother anyway much to his delight. 

Anytime a blue starts bragging about their new ground always remind them that they’ve built a stadium that’s still got a smaller capacity then ours. 

I hope the acoustics are good enough to enhance those full times boos? At 5pm on a Saturday creeping up from the docks with smell of sewage will be the cacophany of boos and blue language that accompany yet another turgid home defeat,or occasional draw,will be the familiar sound of Everton. One set of sewage intermingling faultlessly with another.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Fucking hell. Buried deep within the treaty of versailles the real reason German Post World War reparations were do high.

Where's the Versailles money, Bill?