You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The 3 teams that came up will go straight back down, they’re shite. 

A glance at the league table  suggests Everton aren’t any better. The game against Luton at the end of the month already looks like a six-pointer - which is incredibly bleak from a Bloo perspective but for us is hilarious. 
Still, they had three players on the scoresheet today, so their goalscoring woes seem like getting solved. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ron B said:

A glance at the league table  suggests Everton aren’t any better. The game against Luton at the end of the month already looks like a six-pointer - which is incredibly bleak from a Bloo perspective but for us is hilarious. 
Still, they had three players on the scoresheet today, so their goalscoring woes seem like getting solved. 

Throughout the game today on the station I watched it on, they kept talking about that as a six pointer 

But despite all that, I think they'll just have enough in the end. There's too many bad teams this time. 

36 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Throughout the game today on the station I watched it on, they kept talking about that as a six pointer 

But despite all that, I think they'll just have enough in the end. There's too many bad teams this time. 

There are 3 certainties in life 

Death

Taxes

Everton don’t flush

There doesn’t even have to be 3 worse sides ( although this season there certainly are ) there wasn’t last season and they still didn’t flush, not a chance in hell they go this season. I mean how many times have we been here?

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Frig me, that's so bad. I'm shocked at how bad they're struggling this season, I genuinely thought the chubby hamster would have a positive effect on them. Maybe not even he can deal with Boehly!

Their biggest problem is scoring goals and it seems they have banked on this Jackson lad. I'm sure they'll improving on last year though. 

They've got way too much quality to struggle badly and will keep throwing money at it until they get it right - or at least rightish.

Would love to write them off and love to see them go back to being the nomarks they were for so long - they and their fans stand for and represent everything i hate socially, culturally and football wise, but sadly it is hard to think they will continue to fail due to the financial muscle.

Scum.

Aside from the eleven that started today, they also have this:

Lonergan
Coleman Keane Godfrey Mykolenko
Alli Gomes Harrison
Gray Calvert-Lewin McNeill

Fitness to Pickford is vital. There are a fair few in the squad that are injury prone but they'll have enough unfortunately