You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Bellew completely missing Jordan's point or just not listening to it.

No surprise.

Bellew seems to be setting himself up as some sort of sage. Hes really just Joey Barton but a slightly better puncher.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

So there.

Posted by Richinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 3, 2022, 4:28 pm, in reply to "Following on from Graeme's post below"

Nobody really made me an Evertonian, my dad’s side of the family are all scousers, a mix of blue and red but I wasn’t press ganged by anyone, I just picked as a kid and that was that

But I’ve never regretted it for a single second, there’s no question that it’s character building, I have plenty of red mates who are no different to me really, they just picked a team, but the difference is that they have to share their local team with a vast assortment of tourists, hangers on and absolute ####wits, i don’t envy them at all

Some people just enjoy sitting in their own shit. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Altogether now: "We don't care what the red side say..." They should all have their own psychiatrist's couch when they sing that.

Especially the one who did the research behind this beauty of a post that just went up on GOT

No, not lucky at all

2017-2018  Pot 3 22nd rank of 32

Drew Spartak Moscow (Pot 1 7 of 8), Seville (Pot 2, 12), Maribor (30th) - in other words teams Ranked 7th, 5th and 6th of 8 in respective pot whilst only ranked 6th in their own

Rof 16 Porto (lowest Coefficient of 6 possible opponents)

QF Man City (lowest Coefficient (that season) of 7 possible opponents)

SF Roma (lowest Coefficient of 3 possible opponents)

The equivalent of Bournemouth (this season's standing) beating: West Ham, Villa, Millwall, Southampton, Brentford and Forest before losing to Man City in the final.

2018-2019

Pot 3 17th ranked

Leeds United (17th currently)

Drew PSG (Coefficient 6th of 7 potential opponents), Napoli (5th of 6 potential opponents), Red Star (7th of 8)

Finished 2nd having lost all three away games. Drew Bayern (3rd of 6) Porto (4th of 7 potential opponents)

Based on Co-efficient - equivalent of Leeds winning cup beating: West Ham, Brentford, Coventry, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Southampton

Not forgetting the ridiculous penalty award in the final nor the inclusion of Sturridge on the bench.

2021-22

Once again, after a tough group draw they pull off the amazing lucky route.. with Benfica - the only team not in the top 10 rankings they could have met (22nd compared with 1,2,3,4,5 and 9!!) and a semi against lowest ranked Villarreal (as opposed to City or Real Madrid)

4 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Especially the one who did the research behind this beauty of a post that just went up on GOT

No, not lucky at all

Drew Spartak Moscow (Pot 1 7 of 8), Seville (Pot 2, 12), Maribor (30th) - in other words teams Ranked 7th, 5th and 6th of 8 in respective pot whilst only ranked 6th in their own

The equivalent of Bournemouth (this season's standing) beating: West Ham, Villa, Millwall, Southampton, Brentford and Forest before losing to Man City in the final.

2018-2019

Pot 3 17th ranked

Drew PSG (Coefficient 6th of 7 potential opponents), Napoli (5th of 6 potential opponents), Red Star (7th of 8)

Finished 2nd having lost all three away games. Drew Bayern (3rd of 6) Porto (4th of 7 potential opponents)

Based on Co-efficient - equivalent of Leeds winning cup beating: West Ham, Brentford, Coventry, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Southampton

Not forgetting the ridiculous penalty award in the final nor the inclusion of Sturridge on the bench.

2021-22

Once again, after a tough group draw they pull off the amazing lucky route.. with Benfica - the only team not in the top 10 rankings they could have met (22nd compared with 1,2,3,4,5 and 9!!) and a semi against lowest ranked Villarreal (as opposed to City or Real Madrid)

I liked the bit when he says drawing Man City is corruption but then avoiding them is also evidence of corruption 

They all resemble a football fan version of Martin Bryce in Ever Decreasing Circles. Up in their box room, tapping away on their computer, obssessively searching for negatives about the club they don't support. 'Martin, your dinner's on the table!' 'Yes, yes! I'll be down once I've located the correct stats on the number of times a ref has smiled at a Liverpool player after the final whistle. It's IMPORTANT!!!' We're basically the Paul to their Martin:

• Like 1
    • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

No, not lucky at all

2018-2019

Pot 3 17th ranked

2021-22

I knew we were shit and just went along with you crazy fuckas on here.