You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

is it true that dunc was fucked out of rangers? apparently he took the old sledging a bit too far when he came up against tony mowbray in an old firm. mowbrays wife had recently died of cancer and dunc like the classy fella he is saw fit to say all sorts of horrendous things about her. his strike partner that day was ally mccoist who heard everything went to the manager after the game and said either he goes or I go.

thats the story I heard anyway.

Listening to Battle of the Mersey with Saint and Snods. Bluenose has just been asked "Romelu Lukaku has scored in each of his last 5 matches against West Ham. How many goals has he scored in them matches?"

He answered 4!!!

Free delivery on orders over £75 quid. Thats nice of them.

I'd want one of there player if I spent £100

I like the quote on the front page:

"Once Everton has touched you, nothing will be the same"

I wonder if this "everton-guy" drives an ice cream truck as well.

I like the quote on the front page:

"Once Everton has touched you, nothing will be the same"

I wonder if this "everton-guy" drives an ice cream truck as well.

Any excuse.

Capture1_zpsbc18eac9.png

GetAttachment_zpsdae3d6f7.jpg

GetAttachment1_zpscd372af8.jpg

GetAttachment_zpsdae3d6f7.jpg

GetAttachment2_zps17f2f16a.jpg

stock-photo-grave-just-been-digged-spade

I know, I know. I'm going to hell.

• Upvote 2

Watched today's game in the Gold Lion in ormskirk. Wow. Fully grown men. Men in their 40s and 50s in the pub booing the telly. Booing and jeering Gerrard. Actually jumping up and hugging each other when palace scored. Living every kick of someone else's game.

It was actually pathetic. Genuinely pathetic. I was embarrassed. They call us telly clappers? I'd rather be that than a telly booer

• Upvote 3

Watched today's game in the Gold Lion in ormskirk. Wow. Fully grown men. Men in their 40s and 50s in the pub booing the telly. Booing and jeering Gerrard. Actually jumping up and hugging each other when palace scored. Living every kick of someone else's game. It was actually pathetic. Genuinely pathetic. I was embarrassed. They call us telly clappers? I'd rather be that than a telly booer

22 Club has a better Liverpool turn out. However, Ormskirk is an absolute whopper of a place.
  • Upvote 1

Watched today's game in the Gold Lion in ormskirk. Wow. Fully grown men. Men in their 40s and 50s in the pub booing the telly. Booing and jeering Gerrard. Actually jumping up and hugging each other when palace scored. Living every kick of someone else's game.

It was actually pathetic. Genuinely pathetic. I was embarrassed. They call us telly clappers? I'd rather be that than a telly booer

Wonder if those same twats will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of Everton winning fuck all?.

• Upvote 1