You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

at 222 years old, though young, you should be able to display more than he does. How much fucking time do you want. If he was 17 , id agree. He's not and we are able to judge a player on that basis. Generally, at 22 you can see what i player has the potential to do, aka skills, movement, scoring etc. Im not saying he hyas to be the finsihed article but some postive signs would be welcomed. AT ths point he isnt showing much. Dont blame pople for thinking so and then tyarring them as short term thinkers cos it suits your way of thinking. If you need a player to be 26 before you jusdge them then watch another sport or something cos you obviously know jhack about footie. Sorry but you asked for that. Its all part of this new devide. Follow kenny blindly or question him too much. Im neither. I love the guy but im still gonna judge waht i see. I see a player out of his depth and little sigh SO FAR of that changing. If it does change ill be made up. But as of today, it hasnt. Thats it.

I'm sorry I don't speak spastic. Would you repeat that in English pour favour?

You two are the same illiterate fuck aren't you?

Im sorry, thats better. Standards and all that.

At 22 years old, though young, you should be able to display more than he does. How much fucking time do you want? If he was 17 , id agree. He's not, and we are able to judge a player on that basis. Generally, at 22 you can see what i player has the potential to do, aka skills, movement, scoring etc. Im not saying he has to be the finished article but some positive signs would be welcomed. At ths point he isnt showing much. Dont blame people for thinking so and then tarring them as 'short term' thinkers cos it suits your way of thinking. If you need a player to be 26 before you judge them then watch another sport or something, cos you obviously know jack about footie. Sorry but you asked for that. Its all part of this new divide. Follow kenny blindly or question him too much. Im neither. I love the guy but im still gonna judge what i see. I see a player out of his depth and little sign, SO FAR, of that changing. If it does change ill be made up. But as of today, it hasnt. Thats it.

indeed, plymouth does me after a litre or so. I dont really drink hendricks, but i like good gnt with a thin slice lime, thin lemon, depending on quality of said products. That amazing tonic, forgotten the name right now.......oh fever tree.........thats the bollox

Plymouth sloe is lovely, apart from that it's gash.

What's your real view on Andy Carroll?

yes the 24. On carroll, i was being serious. I dont like thinking it but i have serious concerns. I try to watch him specifically because of the form/pressure etc and i just cant see it, really. Im not trying to be a prick. Its just my ' ive never been in football' view. I might well be wrong, but it just looks wrong and he looks so wrong. Then again, who am i to judge a prof footballer.

I think plymouth has gone downhill the last few years. Me and my olfd dear both think theyve downgraded it a touch over a few years back, since its become popular. Ive tried hendricks and i wasnt massively overwhelmed. AGain, its all personal taste. Ive gone backl to tanqueray for some reason recently. They also do a duper premium , wich i havent tried either.

Im sorry, thats better. Standards and all that.

At 22 years old, though young, you should be able to display more than he does. How much fucking time do you want? If he was 17 , id agree. He's not, and we are able to judge a player on that basis. Generally, at 22 you can see what i player has the potential to do, aka skills, movement, scoring etc. Im not saying he has to be the finished article but some positive signs would be welcomed. At ths point he isnt showing much. Dont blame people for thinking so and then tarring them as 'short term' thinkers cos it suits your way of thinking. If you need a player to be 26 before you judge them then watch another sport or something, cos you obviously know jack about footie. Sorry but you asked for that. Its all part of this new divide. Follow kenny blindly or question him too much. Im neither. I love the guy but im still gonna judge what i see. I see a player out of his depth and little sign, SO FAR, of that changing. If it does change ill be made up. But as of today, it hasnt. Thats it.

I've no idea if this block of shite was directed at me or not because it looks like a 5 year old wrote it. How the fuck is listening to Kenny say 'give the lad time' blindly following him you muppet?

I even said in the post he has been shite, like I said earlier loads of people had made there mind up last season and getting on his case in the ground, whether the signing turns out to be a mistake or not he should at least get the support while here.

he's getting support but this is a forum and some of us think he doesnt look good. Kenny can say what he likes but that doesnt mean we all have to follow blindly. Everyone wishes the guy well but we all judge players by games. On that basis, a few of us are not inspired by what he's done. By quoting kenny you are implicitly saying that the king has said one tthing and anyone questioning that is a muppet or not loyal to the cause. Im challenging that. If you dont realise that that is what you were doing, then i worry for you.

yes the 24. On carroll, i was being serious. I dont like thinking it but i have serious concerns. I try to watch him specifically because of the form/pressure etc and i just cant see it, really. Im not trying to be a prick. Its just my ' ive never been in football' view. I might well be wrong, but it just looks wrong and he looks so wrong. Then again, who am i to judge a prof footballer.

I think plymouth has gone downhill the last few years. Me and my olfd dear both think theyve downgraded it a touch over a few years back, since its become popular. Ive tried hendricks and i wasnt massively overwhelmed. AGain, its all personal taste. Ive gone backl to tanqueray for some reason recently. They also do a duper premium , wich i havent tried either.

Tanqueray 10, it's fantastic.

Carroll could be a fucking beast of a player, could being the opt word; I'd love love him to become the player he should be, fuck how much he cost, how many he scores, how many pints he, alledgedly, drinks, who he sticks his dick in, who said isit at the dicso. He is a, potential, beast of a striker.