You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa talking to the BBC about Kenny, Inter and coming back to the Premiership...

Block109'er

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That gives it an innocence which, in my opinion, was not there.

The Academy thread I watched for an hour and saw how people were cranking themselves up for the response.

Carradona duly obliged. Stupidly, in my view.

Please explain the *waits* tag, other than that people were expecting and indeed relishing THE RESPONSE.

Well, you got it. Well done.

I'll do my best to clear this up, just from a personal perspective, and I'll certainly think very carefully before I start off a thread again.

I heard the interview, I quite enjoyed it, I shared it.

That's all folks, nothing more.

We all have our opinions concerning mangers gone by but I'll place my hand on my heart for anyone and say that I wasn't trying to stir up any shit.

Maybe I was naiive?

Sorry lads.

Rafa Benitez manipulated our fans for his own personal gain.

Piss off you muppet!!! Whether you like it or not his name is in the history books for gettting number 5 and other trophies as well as bringing back the respect we earned in europe.

Till your expiry contend with the fact that RAFAEL BENITEZ won the Champions League for the 5th time and for KEEPS!!!

I'll do my best to clear this up' date=' just from a personal perspective, and I'll certainly think very carefully before I start off a thread again.

I heard the interview, I quite enjoyed it, I shared it.

That's all folks, nothing more.

We all have our opinions concerning mangers gone by but I'll place my hand on my heart for anyone and say that I wasn't trying to stir up any shit.

Maybe I was naiive?

Sorry lads.[/quote']

I'm sorry too.

I think innocents like you are being caught in the crossfire.

If the thread title has the word Rafa in it then I think everyone has to accept that they are willing volunteers to the madness that inevitably follows.

Would it be draconian to suggest that if an entirely unconnected thread heads off in such a direction then the persistent perpetrators should be banned for a few weeks?

If people can't behave or can't stop stirring the shit, why should others have to put up with that crap?

I'm sorry too.

If the thread title has the word Rafa in it then I think everyone has to accept that they are willing volunteers to the madness that inevitably follows.

Would it be draconian to suggest that if an entirely unconnected thread heads off in such a direction then the persistent perpetrators should be banned for a few weeks?

If people can't behave or can't stop stirring the shit, why should others have to put up with that crap?

You could always try the Rattle lid.

I have no doubt he loves the city, I have no doubt he loves the fans, but so do the rest of us, that doesn't qualify us to coach the club though

You thought Hodgson was qualified to coach the club. And spent 6 hysterical months banging on about it, to the point that I'd have happily paid money to have you killed.

I'm sorry too.

I'm sure Dave is afire with excitement at the idea of spending all day monitoring spastics on the internet.

If you want moderation, go to RAWK.

If you can't handle spastics shouting at each other; don't go to places where spastics shout at each other. It's not complicated.

Rafa Benitez manipulated our fans for his own personal gain.

Am struggling here. I can't really work it out. For the majority of the time you don't strike me as the kinda person who'd be sitting there, rocking back and forward whilst rage from the thought of Rafa Benitez takes complete control of you.

Yet, at times, your posts seem to be not far off that kinda fucked-up-ness.

The thing that makes me unsure to say that though is there is another possibilty. You could actually get some kinda enjoyment by deciding to say something as controversial as possible and designed to enflame any debate you are in. If that's how you are then sound, you are however incredibly sad if that's true.

I really don't know after reading some of your posts during the last few months which it is.