You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not sure the insults have been particularly noteworthy just the complete and utter disdain and intensity when facing off. What I found comical was how much bigger DeGale's head is than Groves'!

DeGale looks like he will be something very special and if as epected he get through this he could have some good scraps with those fighters in the super 6 a and some of the light heavywieghts and then crusierweights long term.

I wouldnt be suprised if Warren tries to go after a title fight if he wins tonight.

DeGale is massively disliked though, I don't mind him too much personally but don't see him getting the following of Hatton and Lewis. I guess he might be a bit like Naseem Hamed, loved and hated in equal measure.

I quite like DeGale. He doesnt do or say anything too controversial. He is a bit thick though as the Ringside (Sky Sports) exchange showed when he came across as a bit of a child.

My big doubt for DeGale is that he lacks aggression. There will come a point when he is behind in a fight and needs to go after his opponent. I havent seen that in him yet. It would be good to see Groves start well tonight so we find out more about DeGale.

Naz was a massive bellend. A bit harsh comparing him to that arrogant prat. Naz also dodged everybody until he made the one mistake of fighting Barrera. I dont think DeGale will have such a protected careeer.

I agree about DeGale,i like him.He does have a arrogant side but most great fighters do,there are some big test out there for him,he may get taken further than ever tonight but i cant see him loosing.

I wouldnt mind seeing Groves if he looses fight Smith,as i can see DeGale giving up the belts soon and taking the step up to the big fights.

I agree about DeGale,i like him.He does have a arrogant side but most great fighters do,there are some big test out there for him,he may get taken further than ever tonight but i cant see him loosing.

I wouldnt mind seeing Groves if he looses fight Smith,as i can see DeGale giving up the belts soon and taking the step up to the big fights.

Groves should have fought Smith as that would have given him confidence and tested him (not too severely) before maybe taking the DeGale fight this Autumn. I think that Booth chucking him in now is because he fears he has reached a level (his level) where he will get beaten sooner rather than later.

Groves is definitely less confident about his chances than Booth.

I think Groves only realised after what he'd done, judging by the look on his face. Poor fella could come out of this beaten and penniless if he honours the bet.

Pleased to hear that BBBC have put the kybosh on the bet and they will both now get paid whatever happens.

Didn't realise that Groves was on £320k for the fight. Don't think his Mrs. would have been happy if DeGale had taken what could end up the biggest purse of his career.

Groves should have fought Smith as that would have given him confidence and tested him (not too severely) before maybe taking the DeGale fight this Autumn. I think that Booth chucking him in now is because he fears he has reached a level (his level) where he will get beaten sooner rather than later.

Groves is definitely less confident about his chances than Booth.

Agree with that Liam, but sometimes a lucrative opportunity appears & it becomes worth the risk. As I said in the previous post the BBC website suggested he is on £ 320k for the fight & there is a good chance that even if beaten he could come out with his reputation enhanced & decent domestic & European fights are still available.

I think Smith would have been a tough fight for Groves,as he doesnt have the skills of DeGale from what i have seena and if he had to go to the trenches wwith a expierenced fighter it would have been interesting.Not really sure wether to buy it or not tonight yet,which most likely means ill get it last minute.

By the build up showsi dont think Groves is confident at all over this.Booth is used to working with Haye is the complete opposit and thinks he is the best,im not sure Groves has that belief.

Anyone got a stream for this?

Working tonight and there is no way I'm paying £15 to watch a fight I'd already knew who won.

Still haven't made my mind up whether to buy as i've heard that the undercard isn't bad with Paul Smith & Lewis Rees on. I heard Gavin also mentioned but no mention on the Warren website.

Here you go

Running order of the event

O2 ARENA RUNNING ORDER

(Blue Corner) (Red Corner)

Fight # 1 – 17:10 hrs

4 X 3 Minute Rounds LightWelterweight Contest

LEWIS REES V SID RAZAK

Fight # 2

4 X 3 Minute Rounds Light-Welterweight Contest

FRANCIS ROBINSON V JOHNNY GREAVES

Fight # 3

4 X 3 Minute Rounds Cruiserweight Contest

STEPHEN SIMMONS V HARI MILES

Fight # 4

4 X 3 Minute Rounds Welterweight Contest

GEORGE MICHAEL CARMEN V WAYNE DOWNING

Fight # 5

6 X 3 Minute Rounds Lightweight Contest

NICKY COOK V YOUSEF AL HAMIDI

Fight # 6

8 X 3 Minute Rounds Light-Middleweight Contest

JAMIE COX V MARCUS PORTMAN

Fight # 7

8 X 3 Minute Rounds International Super-Middleweight Contest

PAUL SMITH V JOZEF MATOLCSI

Fight # 8 – Floater

4 X 3 Minute Rounds Middleweight Contest

GARY O'SULLIVAN V RYAN CLARK

SKY BOX OFFICE COMMENCES @ 20: 00 HRS

Fight # 9 – 20:05 hrs

8 X 3 Minute Rounds Middleweight Contest

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS V KEVIN HAMMOND

Fight # 10 – 20:40 hrs

THE VACANT WBO INTERCONTINENTAL WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

12 X 3 Minute Rounds

FRANKIE GAVIN V YOUNG MUTLEY

Fight # 11 – Live Swing

6 X 3 Minute Rounds Heavyweight Contest

SAM SEXTON V HASINGS RASANI

Fight # 12 – 21:35 Approx

THE BRITISH AND COMMONWEALTH SUPER-MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

12 X 3 Minute Rounds

JAMES DeGALE V GEORGE GROVES

Fight # 13 – Live Swing Bout

4 X 3 Minute Rounds Welterweight Contest

BRADLEY SKEETE V DUNCAN COTTIER

Fight # 14 – 22:30 Approx

THE WBO WORLD LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

12 X 3 Minute Rounds

NATHAN CLEVERLY V Aleksy Kuziemski

You'd have to go for Degale because of his performances but i really like Groves, he's a good skillful boxer, the only problem is his defence which is really poor, if they somehow tighten that up he has a good chance.

Degale has been impressive in his recent fights but i haven't seen him tested by a good skillful boxer yet, i think Paul Smith is very tough but he never impressed me with his boxing skills and i really fancied Degale in that one has he's a level above.

He looks the real deal does Degale but i think Groves will really test him tonight, i'd be shocked if it was an easy win. I'm just hoping Groves defence doesn't leave him down badly.

I know there's a bit of needle between the two but they're shite at taking the piss out of eachother, especially Degale, the lad is just not funny and he's thick as shit. I haven't heard one good line out of either of them.

Anyone got a stream for this?

Working tonight and there is no way I'm paying £15 to watch a fight I'd already knew who won.

Pretty confident it will be on here

Edited by Remmie
Removed stream link to protect site

Please don't post any stream links on here

Sorry, Rem.

Just caught the end of the Roy Jones Junior fight, he was on the end of a bad K.O in the final round, looked really bad, they eventually got him back on the stool. The man has to stop fighting now, his Wife got into the ring crying, he was really out of shape as well.

Was some fighter in his prime. I watched him take out Vinny Pazienza(YouTube - ‪Roy Jones vs. Vinny Pazienza (Highlights)‬‏) the other day; just before he stopped him, he did this cocky "fight over" shrug then knocked him out. He used to be untouchable.