You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackpool away thread

fowler9

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should no even be a contender for a spot tonight.... His form this season has been awful...

I'd give him a rest and play him against the blueshite as he seems to score only in important games.....

I love how people impersonate the manager when talking about the match.

Under Rafa we had people finishing sentences with no? Here we have you saying no rather than not (unless it was just a typo) and under Roy we had Mypost talking shite.

Birmingham should have put 10 past Blackpool there last week. I expect us to have a go and win comfortably.

Anyone know if its on tele tonight? I cant find it but my sky box is playing up currently. It wont load future programs. Also (it may be my sky box) but does anyone know why lfc.tv havent got 'count down to kick off' on tonight? its not on there program list on the sky menu.

Thanks in advance.

It's not on TV tonight, streams all the way.

Countdown to kick off is on at 19:00 this evening according to the listings on the offal.

With Aurelio unable to play 3 times in a week and Konchesky totally out of favour then Wilson is probably the way to go at LB and keep Fabio for the derby. I'm glad that Johnson is getting a go on the right. We'll see how Dirk gets on up top with Torres. If we are to play 442 then Kuyt is his best partner IMO.

The basic issue with Cole is that he's fucking shite.

He is inconsistant, but i would not say he's worse than Jovanovic, Babel or Ngog.

Cole has some football in him, more of an impact player coming off the bench than a starter, but considering we are missing Gerrard i'd say he's more likely to give us some quality in attack than anyone else we have available either behind Torres or on the left.

He is inconsistant, but i would not say he's worse than Jovanovic, Babel or Ngog.

Cole has some football in him, more of an impact player coming off the bench than a starter, but considering we are missing Gerrard i'd say he's more likely to give us some quality in attack than anyone else we have available either behind Torres or on the left.

I know what you're saying and four years ago I'd have loved to see him in a Liverpool shirt but in the here and now he's still got everything to prove.

He's on massive wages by all accounts, taking a place in the squad and potentially blocking Pacheco's development so the negatives far outweigh the positives as far as I'm concerned.

I know what you're saying and four years ago I'd have loved to see him in a Liverpool shirt but in the here and now he's still got everything to prove.

He's on massive wages by all accounts, taking a place in the squad and potentially blocking Pacheco's development so the negatives far outweigh the positives as far as I'm concerned.

I agree he's got alot to prove to justify the wages, but on a free transfer i believe the signing made sense, and now that he is here, i honestly think he should be getting a chance to prove his worth. And i dont see a game more suited than tonights considering Gerrard is out.

I'll be disappointed if Pacheco doesn't get at least a sub's twenty minutes. Remember the impact God and even Judas had when they were first introduced looking like they'd just taken off their school uniforms. I think Pacheco is worth a gamble when all our other strikers lack his confidence.