You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SOS: Information for supporters - Manchester United Away

SpiritOfShankly

Can I just add that people should behave with dignity whenever they even though it's not always easy. I saw a couple of knobheads doing airplanes before the last game. One of them a fat bloke with the goalie shirt on. They will probably sing the usual songs and all, but that is no excuse to sink to their level and be a disgrace to Liverpool FC.

Still doesn't give them the right to deny people the right to use a toilet, what next..... deny people the use of a seat because someone once ripped one out & threw it?

Its bullshit, why punish the majority for the actions of a minority. here's an idea GMP why don't you catch & charge the original offenders instead of denying thousands of people their basic liberty of relieving themselves when needed.

Guest ShoePiss
Still doesn't give them the right to deny people the right to use a toilet, what next..... deny people the use of a seat because someone once ripped one out & threw it?

Its bullshit, why punish the majority for the actions of a minority. here's an idea GMP why don't you catch & charge the original offenders instead of denying thousands of people their basic liberty of relieving themselves when needed.

We should self police but nah that would never fly would it?

Yes, a well thought-out plan there, Manchester.

Everyone will just hold on until they are able to access public conveniences on the way home.

In no way will everyone just relieve themselves where they stand and flood the terraces with 2,000 gallons of Scouse urine. I hope it's a cold day so we get to see those plumes of yellow steam.

LL, a bit of advice: take a rolled up Echo.

I was at the game today, my ticket was in the Upper East Stand.

They had 3 blocks of toilets on that level all of which were open before kick off (as you would expect).

I went down for a piss at half time only to find that 2 out of 3 were closed by the Police and Stewards leaving approx 4000 lads to have to try to fight their way in and out of one very small doorway.

Fucking disgraceful. I wouldn't go as far to so say that it was 'dangerous' but it could have been.

I was so uncomfortable with it after a few minutes of trying to get in that I chose to hold it in and go back to my seat.

I've no problem with being locked in at the end, par for the course I suppose, but actions like these are just irresponsible.

I was at the game today' date=' my ticket was in the Upper East Stand.

They had 3 blocks of toilets on that level all of which were open before kick off (as you would expect).

I went down for a piss at half time only to find that 2 out of 3 were closed by the Police and Stewards leaving approx 4000 lads to have to try to fight their way in and out of one very small doorway.

Fucking disgraceful. I wouldn't go as far to so say that it was 'dangerous' but it could have been.

I was so uncomfortable with it after a few minutes of trying to get in that I chose to hold it in and go back to my seat.

I've no problem with being locked in at the end, par for the course I suppose, but actions like these are just irresponsible.[/quote']

Not the bizzies fault for once. Its the fault of the thick cunts who wrecked the bogs.

My three mates went today and were allowed to the toilet after a lot of arguing with Mr Plod. They then weren't allowed back up from the concourse and were given the choice of freezing in there until an hour after kick off or making for the coach. They chose the later and thankfully avoided bother.

Guest ShoePiss

So this ridiculous toilet restriction was in place because in the past our fans had smashed them up so in response to this twats smash the bogs up?

Underclass gutter scum.

So this ridiculous toilet restriction was in place because in the past our fans had smashed them up so in response to this twats smash the bogs up?

Underclass gutter scum.

Fact was 'fans' were smashing up seats and destroying toilets, half time was just crazy in concourse it could have really kicked off..

Sorry but Police were right to close them we do have some bad lads that watch us

I was at the game today' date=' my ticket was in the Upper East Stand.

I've no problem with being locked in at the end, par for the course I suppose, but actions like these are just irresponsible.[/quote']

United can repair the damage for a few grand, means fuck all to them, so the vandalism achieves very little. 9000 Liverpool fans unable to go the toilet, wading through flooded toilets before the game and charging us for the privilege must make them piss themselves.

Got told with 20 minutes to go that I couldn't go. A few wankers overheard this and nearly started a riot. At no point did the copper give an explanation. But it's not a disgrace they were shut, it's the fans' that let us down fault.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/86822-absolutely-disgraceful.html

The same shitheads who were the subject of this thread were there causing all kinds of mayhem, the fat walrus managed to start trouble with his own fans by not putting enough distance on a chair he threw and it twatted another Liverpool fan.

Underclass gutter scum.

Fact was 'fans' were smashing up seats and destroying toilets, half time was just crazy in concourse it could have really kicked off..

Sorry but Police were right to close them we do have some bad lads that watch us

I didn't even bother going down at half time, before the game was bad enough, toilets were fucking destroyed, absolutely flooded. Magic Sponge telling the steward he might need a mop in there was priceless.