You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kop Faithful Q&A with Tom Werner

Kop Faithful

Kop Faithful are quietly confident that the £50.00 administration fee will be abolished under NESV in future seasons, and we are liaising with club officials to reimburse supporters for this season's charges. Discussions are ongoing and we are hopeful of a successful conclusion.

Brilliant work again, Stevie.

I doubt I'll get my 50 quid back of course, but I really do appreciate you trying. It was wrong.

I liked the interview.

(And the AC\DC reference from the rather cynical cochcaer)

How does NESV paying for the previous owners mistakes help?

They should not be expected to drop the prices of season tickets when we are already struggling to keep up financially. They're here to make money but hopefully and gladly so it seems in as honest and fair a way as possible.

Them not charging the admin fee in the future is more than fair enough.

I have absolutely no idea now whether Tom W tarnishes his full english with beans or not now. Farcical interview.

Heard that the question was posed but Carragher used his influence to stop Tom answering it and get it rescinded.

There's no depths he won't sink to.

To be honest, after reading that I felt none the wiser about their plans. There was nothing committal about his answers.

The only thing committal that I've read is their backing for Hodgson and that doesn't inspire me with confidence.

For now they get the benefit of the doubt but I've heard too many lies and spin from and related to the club to say I have faith in them. Vague answers only leave me feeling suspicious.

I demand that you do it again with proper questions. We need to make sure we are being run by monkey-with-a-knife-ers

It reminds me of Steve Coogan being interviewed by Wahlberg and Ferrell in The Other Guys... KF are probably sitting in the Odeon thinking "Oh hell, Tom's done it again!"